Congratulations Mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Mini

I'm normally against starting new threads when the topic is being discussed elsewhere but thought I would make an exception for Mini.

I read somewhere today that Mini is only the second player in Roosters history to play 250 games for the club.

What a fantastic effort.

Some may argue he shouldn't have made it but I don't think we will ever know how greatly his injuries have impacted his career. What a player he was before his injuries.

One my fondest memories was seeing him run at full pace leaping low and straight for a ball against the dogs back in 04 I think it was, land and just charge through their defence. I wish I had video of it. Absolutely no thought for his own safety. Courage.

Regardless of how he is playing at present a fantastic career.

Congratulations Mini.

Originally posted by Dubai View Post
    I'm normally against starting new threads when the topic is being discussed elsewhere but thought I would make an exception for Mini.

I read somewhere today that Mini is only the second player in Roosters history to play 250 games for the club.

What a fantastic effort.

Some may argue he shouldn't have made it but I don't think we will ever know how greatly his injuries have impacted his career. What a player he was before his injuries.

One my fondest memories was seeing him run at full pace leaping low and straight for a ball against the dogs back in 04 I think it was, land and just charge through their defence. I wish I had video of it. Absolutely no thought for his own safety. Courage.

Regardless of how he is playing at present a fantastic career.

Congratulations Mini.
    Well said Dubai, couldnt agree more. I think there are that many forget how much Mini has given to the club. A true Rooster legend.

Congratulations Mini!
    Originally posted by turk-283
    Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

Yes well done Mini. Lets hope the boys have a big game for him on Sunday.

Comment

I picked two "upsets" this weekend. Raiders to beat the Bulldogs and Roosters to beat the Tigers.

Raiders did the right thing, so come on Chooks lets go!!

Comment

By the way Mini is a club legend, and if it wasn't for that imbecile mong Luke McDougall, Mini would likely have gone past Ricko's 301 game record.

Well done Mini!!!

Comment

Mini in full flight was one of my fondest memories when I first started watching footy. Will never forget how good he was.

Comment

I just hope the emotion of a home win, his 250th and Brian Smith winning his 600th game will give him the impetus to announce his retirement and go against his wife's wishes for another two seasons of the W.A.G. show on the Sideshow network, Arena.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                I just hope the emotion of a home win, his 250th and Brian Smith winning his 600th game will give him the impetus to announce his retirement and go against his wife's wishes for another two seasons of the W.A.G. show on the Sideshow network, Arena.
                I don't understand why you hate his missus that much

She can't have tired him out that much, right?
                Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

Does anyone remember the ad Mini and I think Shaun Berrigan did for caltex/shell or who ever... Think it was around state of origin time?.. Hope I don't have wires crossed but they walk into petrol station making engine noises.... BROOM BROOM

Comment

Originally posted by davos View Post
                    I don't understand why you hate his missus that much

She can't have tired him out that much, right?
                    John got knocked back in the day dimitriades was drilling her. John went to far with proposing a threesome. You should have left the goat out if it.
                    Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Originally posted by melon.... View Post
                      John got knocked back in the day dimitriades was drilling her. John went to far with proposing a threesome. You should have left the goat out if it.
                      Was it a Lemon one?

Comment

78 players have played 250 & Mini becomes just the 27th for 1 club.

Comment

Well doen Mini
                          When you trust your television
                          what you get is what you got
                          Cause when they own the information
                          they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Well done Mini, enjoy Sunday and then do the right thing.

Comment

Originally posted by chook 56 View Post
                              Was it a Lemon one?
                              i heard it was a wide variety of citrus goats.

Comment

Working...
                              X