How to topple the Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mickey Lane View Post
    Thank you mate. I might see you tomorrow.
    Are you going to grace us with your presence tomorrow?
    Originally posted by turk-283
    Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
      Keep watching that GF It wont be too long before you are off the wagon
      Well, the chocolate's all gone but I found my hidden cheese stash...I did have a hangover during the 2004 GF due to a hen's party on the central coast the night before. I should have stayed up there...Sorry I missed you at the club after the Dragons game but I will catch up with you over summer.
      "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Dont say what the score is in case someone hasn't watched it yet. Some people on here get pretty upset if they see the score before they watch the replay.
        LOL..I knew someone would come up with that...
        "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Originally posted by kurtsherlock6 View Post
          Are you going to grace us with your presence tomorrow?
          Ive got the free GA tickets & I havn't got anything else planned so yer instead of watching it on Fox I will be there. Have to get there early though otherwise I may not get a whole row of seats to myself. Depending on the crowd my wife & I may even get a whole bay for ourselves.

Comment

Ive got the free GA tickets & I havn't got anything else planned so yer instead of watching it on Fox I will be there. Have to get there early though otherwise I may not get a whole row of seats to myself. Depending on the crowd my wife & I may even get a whole bay for ourselves.
            I'm sure Andrew will come over & keep you company.
            Originally posted by turk-283
            Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

How to topple the dogs:

1. Don't be a sh1t side like the roosters this year

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                We'll win if we can score more points than them
                Why hello Laurie Daley

Comment

I don't think dogs lost on purpose on Friday... If they were going to deliberately lose I doub they would allow themselves to get thumped.

They were due for a loss and playing in freezing conditions in Canberra is a tough ask

I was hoping we would be the ones to break there winning streak... They will want a win before finals.. We're going to get thumped... At the very least I hope we takeout a p,Ayer or two to damage thir finals chances

Comment

Working...
                  X