Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are a grumpy old bastard Coggy..

Comment

I'm a realist, I don't have my head up my arse. Everything I've predicted this year has been proven right.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
        I'm a realist, I don't have my head up my arse. Everything I've predicted this year has been proven right.
        Lol..Self praise is no recommendation..

If you can't enjoy the rare good times we've had this year then you are a grumpy old bastard..

Your glass is always half empty..

Comment

You only have to look at this thread to know that isn't true. Cheer up buttercup

Comment

You predicted in this thread we were going to get the spoon!!!!!!

Comment

We beat the Tigers. It was me who said at the beginning of the year that the tigers were overrated and it didn't surprise me that we beat them, they are ordinary. I was most excited about Tupou, we've found our other winger. But if anyone gets too excited about the win then they need a reality check.
              I think we need a lot of reality checks then. We won and your telling fans not to get excited? did you want us to lose and get the spoon or something>?

Comment

You sure are one grumpy ****er.

Comment

Of course it's better to win than lose, let's see how they go next week. I was more excited by Tupou's display than the win.

Comment

We beat the Tigers. It was me who said at the beginning of the year that the tigers were overrated and it didn't surprise me that we beat them, they are ordinary. I was most excited about Tupou, we've found our other winger. But if anyone gets too excited about the win then they need a reality check.
                    You really are a farken miserable old git aren't you.

Tell us, what do you do for kicks, rob graves, gate crash funerals.
                    Originally posted by turk-283
                    Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

Beating the Tigers is one thing, let's see how they go against the Dogs.

Comment

Beating the Tigers is one thing, let's see how they go against the Dogs.
                        LOL@you.

Thats all!
                        Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

Why do you say that. Have a look at the ladder and our for and against and then do your stupid handstands.

Comment

Why do you say that. Have a look at the ladder and our for and against and then do your stupid handstands.
                            Mate c'mon I have bagged them recently, but today was a brilliant effort..

Comment

Havent you got a grave to rob or a funeral to crash?

Again, LOL@you!
                              Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster36 View Post
                                Mate c'mon I have bagged them recently, but today was a brilliant effort..
                                Agree it was a good win but I'm not going to go overboard, it was only the Tigers.

Comment

Working...
                                X