Another spoon on the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
    Agree it was a good win but I'm not going to go overboard, it was only the Tigers.
    No ones going over board but people are allowed to be happy after a win.

I know this is a concept you struggle to understand.
    Originally posted by turk-283
    Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

Your'e the one going on stupidly. People can be as happy as they like but they should still have the sense to see the game for what it was. I'll be impressed if we can match the Dogs next week.

Comment

Your'e the one going on stupidly. People can be as happy as they like but they should still have the sense to see the game for what it was. I'll be impressed if we can match the Dogs next week.
        Even if we do beat the dogs i'm sure you'll find some reason to be miserable.
        Originally posted by turk-283
        Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

No Stehr instead you will have a cry and moan about why the type of effort that will be required next week to match them and beat them was not there all season

Even if we win next week You will find a negative
          We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
          Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

And what will you say if the dogs give us a hiding next week?

Comment

Not much Stehr I will leave it to the likes of you and a few others to do all the talking and I told you sos
              We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
              Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

On the warriors fan forum some guy threw a wooden spoon on the field in disgust, gotta love that message!

Comment

Originally posted by Squid View Post
                  On the warriors fan forum some guy threw a wooden spoon on the field in disgust, gotta love that message!
                  Especially since they were in the grand final last year. Unless you are a News Ltd team, making a grand final can be a curse the next year.
                  "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                  Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Working...
                  X