Ryan Williamson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Williamson

can someone tell me what happened to this kid?
    he was starting to come through in 2010, but was a bit overshadowed by the team performances.
    it seems a long time ago, but i know he was doing well for us.
    where did he go?

He was a myth. He didn't really exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Chester County View Post
      He was a myth. He didn't really exist.
      cheers d*ckhead

Comment

Originally posted by kegs1 View Post
        can someone tell me what happened to this kid?
        he was starting to come through in 2010, but was a bit overshadowed by the team performances.
        it seems a long time ago, but i know he was doing well for us.
        where did he go?
        Couldn't handle the big smoke, went back up to Nth Qld for a while, but last I heard of him he was back playing at his old home town of Mudgee. Don't know where he is now. I think he left the club prior to 2010 to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
          Couldn't handle the big smoke, went back up to Nth Qld for a while, but last I heard of him he was back playing at his old home town of Mudgee. Don't know where he is now. I think he left the club prior to 2010 to be honest.
          He was playing Toyota Cup for us in 2010. I remember going out to Campbelltown to watch the Tigers game in April 2010 when we won first grade 10-6 and Ryan was just so disinterested in what was going on during play. It was very disappointing to see as he had potential.
          "It's these little things, they can pull you under
          Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

he left just before jpo du plessis, could have had a chance but wasnt up to the pressure, i know he went to fnq, dont know if he linked up with the cows, a really shame, waste of great natural talent?

Comment

He left for Cowboys and then didnt want to be a league player anymore snd with his girlfriend apparently pursued interests outside league in Mudgee his hometown. Now I think hes playing reserve grade for Cataland Dragons in the ESL

Comment

Originally posted by kegs1 View Post
                cheers d*ckhead
                No worries Champ...

Comment

Working...
                X