Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great try saver Mitchell Pearce.

Comment

Almost let in our customary try to the opposition just before 1/2 time...

Comment

Ball control, few silly penalties, attitude in defense especially on our line early.

It's all for Smiffy.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

These outside backs have showed they are up to it. And they are our products. What's that? Optimism?

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post
            We are still doing the dumb shit, Tigpies just a hell of a lot dumber.
            Yep! I was waiting for that first mistake which will allow the Tigers in and Pearce almost prove me right. There's still 40 to go and I'm sure either Pearce or Anasta will throw a stupid pass to let the Tigers in.

Comment

Seriously though ... this is a clear case of Tim Sheens magic.

There are only three coaches in the NRL that i would take Smith over. They are: Price, Furner and Sheens.

Any decent coach would try and play us up the middle.

Both of our props are the best players on the field. JWH has already motored for 120m and Kennedy is 8m off a 100. They usually struggle to get that out during a whole game.

Comment

We've owned the Tigers for a few years so I'm not surprised BUT with 40 to go, still not counting my Steggles.

Comment

Originally posted by The Eggfather View Post
                  Seriously, this Daniel T is a huge prospect. He has an aura of class.
                  Yeah seems like the Tigers don't rate him...
                  They keep peppering him with ball, which he keeps turning into opportunities. Big mistake to under-rate him (I hope... still 40 to go. Paying $13 for the Tigers now.)

Comment

I'm still not confident one bit.. We've only shown a consistent 80 mins once this season. I'll start cheering when full time is called and we have more points than them. But so far I'm proud of the boys.

Comment

tiger soup,my wife is a tiger & it is very cold here.mini,s 250th we wont loose this one

Comment

We dont need Pearce to be brilliant. Just keep the attack going in the right directions. It's better for us when he just catches and passes. We have some class on these wings. BJ is gotta be under some sort of pressure. Maloney must be watching this and feeling pretty good about what might be. Fair to say that the tigers are off their game, and it goes to show just what can be achieved if you end up on the right side of the penalty count.

Comment

Originally posted by justjuice1992:245866
                          I'm still not confident one bit.. We've only shown a consistent 80 mins once this season. I'll start cheering when full time is called and we have more points than them. But so far I'm proud of the boys.
                          This. It's us.

Comment

Can't believe we got awarded that.. Amazing scoreline - 32-0!
                            Rise Again. Represent 1908. Tick Tick Boom!

Premiers 2013 - What a night! Bondi Junction till dawn! #BackOnTop

Easts to Win.

Comment

No way that was a try but we are still owed for a few dodgy calls. Roosters 32-0. Unbelievable.

Comment

Great ball Benji but I almost forgot you were playing.

Comment

Working...
                                X