Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats

Well done today.
    You really bent us over and rammed it home....you blokes exposed the Tigers & Sheens for the shit we really are

Hows about a swap eh, that dancin man Roger toovasa sheck looks OK...we'll give you Moltzen, Blair, Iosefa, Ayshford & Ryan for him huh huh????

Beat it.

Comment

At least you will have Anasta next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Pass the Ball View Post
        How fortunate for them

Thanks for the post btw. Maybe you can win next week to at least stop the Canberra pretenders from making it and wasting a finals position.

Comment

Kind words Insane, the cruel result last week and Farah's broken hand really knocked the stuffing out of your lot.

Comment

LOL@thetigpies.
            Originally posted by turk-283
            Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

Many of the tigers fans I know, actually can't wait for him to arrive. Today was his best game and he set up two trys.He only seems to play well against the tigpies and no one else this year.

A full strength tigers team can probably make a challenge for the premiership believe it or not.Benji can create something if he has some decent players around him. With Farah and their 5/8th sironen and moltzen at fullback, they can challenge anyone.That being said they have been unlucky with injuries this year.
              Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

Originally posted by davos View Post
                Many of the tigers fans I know, actually can't wait for him to arrive. Today was his best game and he set up two trys.He only seems to play well against the tigpies and no one else this year.
                To be honest I was looking forward to Anasta coming to Easts and now I can't wait for him to p1ss off. I probably wouldn't say that to his face, but then I guess that's what the Internet is for.

Comment

To be honest I was looking forward to Anasta coming to Easts and now I can't wait for him to p1ss off. I probably wouldn't say that to his face, but then I guess that's what the Internet is for.
                  Well that was many years ago.. times change alright as we saw with him.

Tbh he never reached any great heights with us after having an injury riddled beginning it never kicked off from there.

I don't think he was ever a good fit for our team.

Strangely enough, you never know how he will go in a new team though.

Comment

Braiths a smart cookie, he knows where his breads buttered and with Sheens in charge....he'll cruise along like the rest of them, crap 80% of the timeaverage 15 % and put in big time now n then

Comment

if we could wed lend him too you now for the last game and your finals, im told he kicks a mean pressure field goal too?

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                        if we could wed lend him too you now for the last game and your finals, im told he kicks a mean pressure field goal too?
                        They don't need him to kick it out on the full from the kickoff. They did that themselves today.

(By the way... has Braith kicked it out on the full this year?)

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
                          They don't need him to kick it out on the full from the kickoff. They did that themselves today.

(By the way... has Braith kicked it out on the full this year?
                          )
                          been wondering about that.... think he hasn't. Taken him about 6 years since he started with us to finally fix it

Comment

We're all Keyboard heroes.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook Norris View Post
                              been wondering about that.... think he hasn't. Taken him about 6 years since he started with us to finally fix it
                              nO HE HAS NOT
                              We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                              Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Working...
                              X