Congrats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
    if we could wed lend him too you now for the last game and your finals, im told he kicks a mean pressure field goal too?
    Hmmm yeh, that season ended up just as shit for you as it did for us....just like this year eh?

Comment

We weren't premiership favourites and we have the youngest team in the comp

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
        nO HE HAS NOT
        sORRY ANDREW I CANT SEEM TO REMEMBER THE EXACT ROUND AND TIME IN A VERY LONG AND FORGETTABLE SEASON WHAT GAME WAS IT

Comment

Originally posted by innsaneink View Post
          Hmmm yeh, that season ended up just as shit for you as it did for us....just like this year eh?
          Cowboymad......have you swapped over to the tigers now????
          Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

Classy as always Ink. Thank you & good luck if your boys make the semis.
            Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

Comment

Nah **** em pump! Sitting around a bunch of tigers supporters who were ****ing sooks this afternoon. Yelling out for the tigers to break mini's neck and shit. I hope they miss the finals the whinging ****ers. Suck shit benji u useless piece of turd!
              Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Nice to see you posting here at last Inky

Bad luck today, but i farking hope someone drug tested the crap out of our team after today ... totally useless all year and then they play like that. Now remember that game Mini, a nice one to retire on isnt it ?

Comment

As bad as Smith is, i would never want to follow a team coached by Sheens.

Quality coach back in his day - but is really lacking now.

The 'give it to Benji' trick has grown old.

Comment

Originally posted by innsaneink View Post
                    Well done today.
                    You really bent us over and rammed it home....you blokes exposed the Tigers & Sheens for the shit we really are

Hows about a swap eh, that dancin man Roger toovasa sheck looks OK...we'll give you Moltzen, Blair, Iosefa, Ayshford & Ryan for him huh huh????
                    Ink, your tigs are shit...I didnt think they were that bad. Oh and tell Willow he's still a soft cock.
                    Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
                      As bad as Smith is, i would never want to follow a team coached by Sheens.

Quality coach back in his day - but is really lacking now.

The 'give it to Benji' trick has grown old.
                      100% right.

Two good coaches but they have lost touch, the game has passed them by.

Comment

The Tigers chased him because we keep beating them. They were tired of losing games like the 2010 semi-final because of Braith. Funny thing is, once he's in their team, they can still look forward to losing games because of him. Go figure.

Comment

Working...
                        X