Clear All

Originally posted by Fox View Post
    Hey diddle diddle
    The Chooks and a riddle
    A new coach is what their fans desire
    On his way soon
    When a team gets the spoon
    To instill storm structure and fire
    I'm hopeless at cryptic riddles, but my guess is that you're inferring Brad Arthur ?

If so, I think that was already mentioned last week in some other thread.

Comment

Who said Bellamy or his assistant?You shall see
      So teh reference to storm had nothing to do with storm? Because your riddle was almst as bad as Brain's
      Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

If the Tiges complete a few more sets they are in the game. They were woeful. The thing that worries me is that every time they held the ball they score up our end. I don't think we turned them away that often yesterday. They would just drop the pill themselves.

We were the best we have been all year, but the opposition was pathetic.

The funniest shite is what our supporters come up with after a win. The usual whingers go missing, and the other half start carrying on about next year. Classic stuff.

Comment

There is a link...
          Originally posted by melon.... View Post
          So teh reference to storm had nothing to do with storm? Because your riddle was almst as bad as Brain's

Comment

I thought so...

Comment

The answer is completed sets and we gave the ball to JWH alot more who gave us metres along with Kennedy. We usually give it to Mini and FPN most of the time whoch leads to nothing. From now on give it to our props as they eat metres and give us a go forward.

Btw just wanted to reinforce my statment by telling we must give it to our props they both made 180m each and somehow Mini made 86m. Ou best games are against Tigpies, worst games against Manly and Cowboys

Comment

I leave Australia this Thursday so it was great to finally see a victory.

On the Eastern side we sang, STAND UP, if you are a Roosters fan, STAND UP, if you are a Roosters fan. haha great stuff.

Well JWH and Kennedy played the whole first half and were not replaced until 10 minutes into the 2nd half. 50 minutes of solid go forward. From memory, Coach Smith always replaces them after 20 minutes or so. First time I have seen them play so much game time. And what a game they had. Like steam rollers. They kept us moving forward. And it was great to see.

Comment

Hey diddle diddle
                  The Chooks and a riddle
                  A new coach is what their fans desire
                  On his way soon
                  When a team gets the spoon
                  To instill storm structure and fire
                  Brad Arthur eh? Has this been run past Fred??

Comment

Originally posted by troyh65 View Post
                    Well JWH and Kennedy played the whole first half and were not replaced until 10 minutes into the 2nd half. 50 minutes of solid go forward. From memory, Coach Smith always replaces them after 20 minutes or so. First time I have seen them play so much game time. And what a game they had. Like steam rollers. They kept us moving forward. And it was great to see.
                    Not having to takle as much as we usually do would have had contributed to that. Fresh legs all round.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooboy View Post
                      I'll give Kennedy his fair dues, I'm not a fan of his but that was a great game big fella. Do it more consistently and I'll change my opinion of you.
                      It's dissapointing that it took minis 250th to inspire the boys to play like that. Maybe we can fool them into thinking its his 250th game every game next year so they can play like that. Well done boys
                      Some on here are so quick to write off a player, do you even realise that Marty has been recovering from a serious injury that threatened his career & he has been gaining match fitness & more importantly confidence all season, coming back from that said injury. If Marty can stay fit he will become an Easts legend himself, he should be our next captain or maybe co-captain with Pearcey (only because he doesn't play 80 mins).

Comment

Originally posted by adzta View Post
                        If the Tiges complete a few more sets they are in the game. They were woeful. The thing that worries me is that every time they held the ball they score up our end. I don't think we turned them away that often yesterday. They would just drop the pill themselves.

We were the best we have been all year, but the opposition was pathetic.

The funniest shite is what our supporters come up with after a win. The usual whingers go missing, and the other half start carrying on about next year. Classic stuff.
                        I think you missed all the repeat sets that we defended, best defence from Easts all season!

Comment

Our defence was good early on but the Tigers were nothing short of disgraceful.

If I was Smith, I'd put RTS straight to fullback and tell him to hang off Cordner's hip all day.

It could have been a hundred if someone was running off him yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Greedy666 View Post

If I was Smith, I'd put RTS straight to fullback and tell him to hang off Cordner's hip all day.

I played Magenta Shores yesterday. Nice course.

Comment

Originally posted by melon....:246276

I played Magenta Shores yesterday. Nice course.
                              It's alright.

A bit uneven and hilly.

Comment

It's alright.

A bit uneven and hilly.
                                Even the greens were hilly. Coolum is still harder. And nicer.

Comment

Working...
                                X