Bloody Pearce.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloody Pearce.....

we all know i dislike him immensely, i also think MIni has reached the geriatric stage of his career and must depart gracefully.

However i take my hat off to the DRunken Bogan from Asquith for his nice gesture of giving Mini a try on a a very well earn't if not frustrating 250th game.

I must admit i had my heart in my mouth knowing Edward Minihands record of catching a nice pass.

NIce moment to a very very good team performance.

Or was i seeing things????

Did Pearce actually lose the ball????

Some of our tries were suspect at best.

Comment

A high risk pass when we were only up by 30. Could have cost us the game. You're getting soft PWN

Comment

Originally posted by pearcesworstnightmare View Post
        we all know i dislike him immensely, i also think MIni has reached the geriatric stage of his career and must depart gracefully.

However i take my hat off to the DRunken Bogan from Asquith for his nice gesture of giving Mini a try on a a very well earn't if not frustrating 250th game.

I must admit i had my heart in my mouth knowing Edward Minihands record of catching a nice pass.

NIce moment to a very very good team performance.

Or was i seeing things????

Did Pearce actually lose the ball????
        How hard did Minichiello try and **** that up. Why does teh Moth have to get in teh way EVRY ****INg PLAY. He must NOT get his hands on the ball. EVER. he tried his best to bomb that try as well. Has he just forgotten to read the game?
        Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Originally posted by melon.... View Post
          How hard did Minichiello try and **** that up. Why does teh Moth have to get in teh way EVRY ****INg PLAY. He must NOT get his hands on the ball. EVER. he tried his best to bomb that try as well. Has he just forgotten to read the game?
          He can read it ok the problem is when he gets the ball the plays just dies.

Comment

Working...
          X