What we will miss about this season...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that would make sense.

Obviously, if Carney is being signed, Braith is going to be shifting to lock.

If that is the case, we really need a 40+ tackler like Fitzgibbon.

However, if Carney didn't sign, and Braith stayed at five-eighth, then yes, we should definitely play Mitch Aubusson at lock, then we could shift Myles to the backrow and play an extra-prop like Waerea-Hargreaves or Mose Masoe.

Comment

Originally posted by Luckyman333 View Post
      What i would do:

1. Don't get Todd Carney.
      2. Spend Carneys money on a GOOD center
      3. Put Maubs to lock
      4. Leave Anasta at 5/8.

i will be very happy if Anasta passed the ball to a Center/Winger for once! Especilly our new center (if what i said happends....?
      I don't think Anasta is the playmaker we need. We came 4th last year and most of our tries were off kicks. This year JJ has played his best since Anasta has been injured. Anasta lacks creativity which I think Carney would bring. He does do some good things so I think he would be more effective for him to float around and pick his moments and let Carney and JJ get a combination going. It would just give the opposition something more to think about.

If you are talking about Jennings, it ain't going to happen. Some of the names people are throwing up is ridiculous.

Comment

If we had signed Josh Morris, dare I say, we would be finishing at least 8th or 9th?

He has added so much spark to the Bulldogs backline, and we missed out on him.

He is the epitome of the modern strike centre. Big enough without being bulky like Soliola, Delaney, Hodges or Pomeroy, very fast, can sniff out a try from anywhere, and can set up his outside man.

We missed out on Daryl Millard a few years ago too. He might not be a strike centre, but he has it all over Soliola as a power centre - big, powerful, and he can set up his outside man. I can imagine that Roberts would have scored 20 tries a season, had he had Daryl Millard as his inside centre instead of Slowiola.

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
          I don't think Anasta is the playmaker we need. We came 4th last year and most of our tries were off kicks. This year JJ has played his best since Anasta has been injured. Anasta lacks creativity which I think Carney would bring. He does do some good things so I think he would be more effective for him to float around and pick his moments and let Carney and JJ get a combination going. It would just give the opposition something more to think about.

If you are talking about Jennings, it ain't going to happen. Some of the names people are throwing up is ridiculous.
          I mean anyone, Just a good center, Idc if it was jennigns or not lol.

I don't want Carney, He never learned from past problems, just don't see him improving. I hope i'm wrong but i don't see it!

Comment

On the footy field there is no questioning his ability. He would have been NSW 5/8 if it wasn't for his off-field problems. Hopefully he has learned from his mistakes and realises how much it will cost him if he stuffs up again. If he keeps his head in the right place, I can see a Carney/Pearce combo for NSW next year. How can anyone knock that possibilty back for the Roosters?

Comment

Yes but this year we have taken alot of crap from media. Also we got some terrible off-field incdents this year, i just don't want to take a risk after all of this year. So no i wouldn't take risk. If 1 mroe bad incident happens you never know what might happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Luckyman333 View Post
                Yes but this year we have taken alot of crap from media. Also we got some terrible off-field incdents this year, i just don't want to take a risk after all of this year. So no i wouldn't take risk. If 1 mroe bad incident happens you never know what might happen!
                What do we have to lose signing Toad???

If he farks up once he will be sacked, no side would sign him now without that sort of clause in his contract.

If he stays on the straight and narrow potentially we have a game breaker finally.

And whats gonna happen???

Fark me the Juanfarkalls have the Turd debarcle, the Aussie coach attacking a reff and sacked from the job, their CEO forced out for punching a female employee in the melon, Seymour tanked and sacked and its been reported they are broke and needed a loan to pay wages.

The Wankos have had the triple bunning incident, the Teflon Captain assaulting a security guard on camera, Clinton offering hotel cigars, two players pissing on cop cars and salary cap admissions under oath, oh and a kHunt whose acted like a media whore.

We had a repeat weeweer, an ice chukka, a hallway shitter and a drunk coach.

Amazingly we cop the 50K fine from the NewsRL. We shoulda sold out like the arseholes in 95, copped the golden handshake and the immunity card.

Farking NewsLTD, and no one really sees the agenda sitting there.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                X