Money well spent ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrack o barba View Post
    Heard about another roosters supporter the other day , he is not having a good year . He rang the suiside prevention line ................

They tried to talk him in to it
    Now you've upset Charlotte Dawson.

Comment

We could cause an upset but $100. A massive risk. The dumbest bet I heard of is when Shane Webcke staed 20k on the Roostes to win the 2010 grand final. Bye bye 20k.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemon_Goat View Post
        We could cause an upset but $100. A massive risk. The dumbest bet I heard of is when Shane Webcke staed 20k on the Roostes to win the 2010 grand final. Bye bye 20k.
        20k.... about 3 yrs dole money there isnt it goat? Damn, no money left for the VBs and Winnie Blues!

Comment

A fool and his money.....

Comment

Originally posted by Chester County View Post
            Politics is boring.

Badfinger is better.

Last edited by John; 08-30-2012, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Given the odds it's at least worth a bet.

Will we win? Probably not but hey... the Raiders flogged them last week.

Comment

Originally posted by barrack o barba:246781
                Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
                Well, if your team of "bought not bred" superstars (proudly subsidised by ANZ Stadium in a manner that makeHs a mockery of the salary cap) cannot beat a team of teenagers, sell your finals tickets immediately.
                Ha , bred not bought ?? Thats a bit rich coming from a Rooster supporter who bought all our players ( who turned out to be duds when they took off the blue and white ) in Nate Miles case brown . Last time I checked Minichello wasnt a teenager
                Our whole team is local juniors

Comment

Originally posted by John:247039
                  Originally posted by Chester County View Post
                  ...trusts Wayne Swan to create sound economic policy to help him sustain it.
                  ...believes that Joe Hockey will be a better a treasurer and create a better economic policy than Wayne Swan.
                  ...burns it in a funeral pyre celebrating the death of economy based capitalism.
                  ...are soon parted if they bet on the Roosters to win.
                  \
                  Pays cfmeu subs

Comment

Is this story fair dinkum ? Webke has a country pub about an hours drive from my place and is on tv a lot up here . Have heard he likes money , a lot so I find that surprising

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Morls View Post
                      Pays cfmeu subs
                      Nothing wrong with the CFMEU.
                      I am our crew delegate...

Comment

Yes, you'd think he would have inside knowledge about the refereeing fix that was on that day.

Comment

Originally posted by spanner View Post
                          Nothing wrong with the CFMEU.
                          I am our crew delegate...
                          Be thankful it's not the AWU. Then your former boss would be that guy who impregnated his personal assistant and got her to have an abortion. And then there's Bill Shorten. And your current one is a goddamned communist.

Comment

Roosters at $5.25 now...

They obviously know we are gonna get smashed. Shameful times.....

Comment

Working...
                            X