Supercoach and Dream Team Grand Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supercoach and Dream Team Grand Finals

I can't find the original thread so bugger it...just wanted to wish The Pelicans (Edward) and Rooster Booster (Troy) good luck in the Supercoach and Dream Team Grand Finals this weekend. Not too much luck though

The Chooks.

i got knocked out in week 2 by Trent Barrett

Comment

God damn Habibs KOed me lol (Dream Team)
      Last edited by IRoosterManI; 08-29-2012, 06:46 PM.
      My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
      My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Cheers. I've had a good couple of weeks.

Actually I am in a Fox sports fantasy as well and Edward has been as high as No1 (currently he is 13th). So I congratulate him for a bloody good effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Kangarooster View Post
          I can't find the original thread so bugger it...just wanted to wish The Pelicans (Edward) and Rooster Booster (Troy) good luck in the Supercoach and Dream Team Grand Finals this weekend. Not too much luck though

The Chooks.
          Thanks mate, and good luck to you as well. It's been a lot of fun this year and this week will be no different, regardless of the result.

I still want to smash you though lol

Comment

Originally posted by troyh65 View Post
            Cheers. I've had a good couple of weeks.

Actually I am in a Fox sports fantasy as well and Edward has been as high as No1 (currently he is 13th). So I congratulate him for a bloody good effort.
            Thanks mate. Yeah, i was running 1st overall for a few weeks before it all fell apart lol Still pretty happy though considering i've been overseas for the last 10 weeks. And thanks for a good year as well, already looking forward to next year lol.

Comment

I should also use this chance to say good luck to Habibs in our supercoach final and thanks for a good year

Comment

Originally posted by The Pelican View Post
                Thanks mate, and good luck to you as well. It's been a lot of fun this year and this week will be no different, regardless of the result.

I still want to smash you though lol
                and so you should! I've set up a couple of leagues in the semis comps, all welcome, 596747 is the SC semis league and 549635 is the Dream Team semis

Comment

Originally posted by Kangarooster View Post
                  and so you should! I've set up a couple of leagues in the semis comps, all welcome, 596747 is the SC semis league and 549635 is the Dream Team semis
                  I'm in!

Comment

Originally posted by The Pelican View Post
                    Thanks mate. Yeah, i was running 1st overall for a few weeks before it all fell apart lol Still pretty happy though considering i've been overseas for the last 10 weeks. And thanks for a good year as well, already looking forward to next year lol.
                    Yeh I know the feeling. I have been away for around the same length of time, since june 12. I fly home tonight. I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

Well played fellas. It was bloody close but no cigar store indian soup for you. Yet. You can always seek revenge though. I've set up a couple of leagues in the semis comps, 596747 is the SC semis league and 549635 is the Dream Team semis. All welcome.

Comment

Lol just realised if I actually gave a shit about this the last couple of weeks I could of possibly won a couple of the comps. Oh well lol it kinda died for me.

Comment

best of luck folks nice to see some rooster boosters in the finals, hopefully after this season we can expect to see the rwb in the finals on a constant basis!

Comment

Working...
                          X