Tony De La ****wit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony De La ****wit

I already got banned for posting this on the wall due to the profanity in my rage post so I thought I would post this here.

On top of all the outrageous calls made today this really took the cake. Minichiello's penalty for being offside after the knock on by the tigers was changed to a penalty was the biggest joke ever. This is how the entire thing happened (courtesy of sports ears):

*Tigers player plays the ball*
    De La Heras: "Mini! Mini! you're offside at 2nd marker"
    De La Heras: "You're on now, he has run 10"
    *Tigers player knocks on and correctly ruled upon by De La Heras*
    Gavin Badger: "Blow the penalty for Mini being offside mate"
    De La Heras: "Tigers knock on"
    Gavin Badger: "Nah mate blow the penalty for Mini being offside at marker"
    *De La Heras blows the penalty*

FMD De La Heras, you're the main ****ing referee, not badger so don't listen to that ****wit, get some ****ing balls and stick to your call. You saw it, he was on the other ****ing side of the field yet while you called Mini back onside you still blow the penalty. That lead to another penalty and the Aubusson joke of a sinbinning and ultimately was the major turning point in the game so **** you De La Heras.

What do you expect with a Finch as the referees boss?

Comment

I ****ing hate these refs

Comment

This doesn't happen to dominant sides
        We need to become a dominant side
        until then it will continue to happen

Comment

Originally posted by GYR View Post
          I already got banned for posting this on the wall due to the profanity in my rage post so I thought I would post this here.

On top of all the outrageous calls made today this really took the cake. Minichiello's penalty for being offside after the knock on by the tigers was changed to a penalty was the biggest joke ever. This is how the entire thing happened (courtesy of sports ears):

*Tigers player plays the ball*
          De La Heras: "Mini! Mini! you're offside at 2nd marker"
          De La Heras: "You're on now, he has run 10"
          *Tigers player knocks on and correctly ruled upon by De La Heras*
          Gavin Badger: "Blow the penalty for Mini being offside mate"
          De La Heras: "Tigers knock on"
          Gavin Badger: "Nah mate blow the penalty for Mini being offside at marker"
          *De La Heras blows the penalty*

FMD De La Heras, you're the main ****ing referee, not badger so don't listen to that ****wit, get some ****ing balls and stick to your call. You saw it, he was on the other ****ing side of the field yet while you called Mini back onside you still blow the penalty. That lead to another penalty and the Aubusson joke of a sinbinning and ultimately was the major turning point in the game so **** you De La Heras.
          One of the reasons, I don't take sports ears to the games anymore. The crap you hear and at times, wish you didn't hear is diabolical.

I'm surprised more refs aren't run over by the players ...

A less rational person would subscribe to conspiracies ... at times it appears as "predictable" as WWE.

Comment

I missed that comment "You're on now, he has run 10"

But that was incorrect as well, the player had not run 10, if he did then he had the defensive line back 12-15m
            The Internet is a place for posting silly things
            Try and be serious and you will look stupid
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
              I missed that comment "You're on now, he has run 10"

But that was incorrect as well, the player had not run 10, if he did then he had the defensive line back 12-15m
              Well I can guarantee you that he said that. Also, if he didn't say that then he wouldn't have blown the knock on originally and would have penalised Mini straight away. If Badger didn't say anything, De La Heras would have played on and we would have had the ball because he knows that he said the player had run 10. He just doesn't have the ****ing balls to stick to his decision.

Comment

2 reffs, video reffs, scrums, play the balls, is there ANYTHING since NewsLTD took control thats actually IMPROVED the game????

The 40-20 is a great rule, except im sure it was started by the then ARL.

12 yrs of SL, 6 GFs to teams OWNED by NewsLTD.

The games farrrrrked.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
                  2 reffs, video reffs, scrums, play the balls, is there ANYTHING since NewsLTD took control thats actually IMPROVED the game????

The 40-20 is a great rule, except im sure it was started by the then ARL.

12 yrs of SL, 6 GFs to teams OWNED by NewsLTD.

The games farrrrrked.

I'm pretty sure the 40/20 rule was introduced by Gus.
                  Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                    I'm pretty sure the 40/20 rule was introduced by Gus.
                    Does not surprise me mate, Gus may have his agendas but hes probably the smartest RL thinker in the media. The Wok would be up there too IMO.

In reality both should still be coaching or involved in a rules committee.

Thinking along those lines, who from NewsLTD decides all these kooky rule changes we see yearly, some even mid-season???

Coaches and Reffs I gather, Funch Snr also but who else I wonder.

Anyone privy to such info???

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by GYR View Post
                      Well I can guarantee you that he said that. Also, if he didn't say that then he wouldn't have blown the knock on originally and would have penalised Mini straight away. If Badger didn't say anything, De La Heras would have played on and we would have had the ball because he knows that he said the player had run 10. He just doesn't have the ****ing balls to stick to his decision.
                      If said that I thoroughly agree with you.
                      Because that basically says to Mini you can make the tackle, then to penalise him for it is ridiculous and as inconsistent as my parenting skills
                      The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                      Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Imadog View Post
                        One of the reasons, I don't take sports ears to the games anymore. The crap you hear and at times, wish you didn't hear is diabolical.

I'm surprised more refs aren't run over by the players ...

A less rational person would subscribe to conspiracies ... at times it appears as "predictable" as WWE.
                        Well I'm not a rational person and I do subscribe to "conspiracies" in this "game." The way I see it the NRL is a business and is being managed as such for maximum profit. A different team wins the comp each year, no team is allowed to be at the top (there are exceptions) for too long, some teams are favoured and others are not at different times in this implicit choreography. All of this is to ensure consumer interest, increase viewership and participation which all lead to maximising profit.

It is obvious to me that the Roosters are out of favour this year due to the fact that they consistently lose the penalty count and have done for some time. It was very obvious to me yesterday that the scripted result was a wigers win.

Call me a loonie, I don't give a damn.
                        "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

LR, most teams down the bottom of the ladder don't win the penalty counts nor do they get the 'rub of the green' where any decisions are concerned. That's been the case since 1908.

Unfortunately, we can't blame the refs or the officials for the fact we are down the bottom of the ladder - we have our playing and coachings staff to thank for that.

I do remember I used to get some very strange looks and comments when I wore my SportsEars at the game, I'd be yelling abuse due to what I'd heard over the Ears and no one would have a clue as to what I was yelling at.

Those around me thought I was some kind of crazy woman - don't know why.

NC
                          Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
                            Well I'm not a rational person and I do subscribe to "conspiracies" in this "game." The way I see it the NRL is a business and is being managed as such for maximum profit. A different team wins the comp each year, no team is allowed to be at the top (there are exceptions) for too long, some teams are favoured and others are not at different times in this implicit choreography. All of this is to ensure consumer interest, increase viewership and participation which all lead to maximising profit.

It is obvious to me that the Roosters are out of favour this year due to the fact that they consistently lose the penalty count and have done for some time. It was very obvious to me yesterday that the scripted result was a wigers win.

TLR, SL started in 97. The Wankos won in 97, 98, 00, 06. Melba won in 99 and 07. 12 yrs of SL, 6 winners OWNED by NewsLTD who also OWN the NRL.

They love that bullshit spin that we have a new winner every year. Its a convienient lie they use thru their newspaper of propaganda.

Tell a Wankos fan that piece of truth. I do often and I watch them burn cos they cant deny the facts of the matter.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post

You'd be a loonie to think otherwise.
                              Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Working...
                              X