• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chookies74 View Post
    This doesn't happen to dominant sides
    We need to become a dominant side
    until then it will continue to happen

Did we have it so good when we were dominant?

Comment

Originally posted by GYR View Post
      I already got banned for posting this on the wall due to the profanity in my rage post so I thought I would post this here.

On top of all the outrageous calls made today this really took the cake. Minichiello's penalty for being offside after the knock on by the tigers was changed to a penalty was the biggest joke ever. This is how the entire thing happened (courtesy of sports ears):

*Tigers player plays the ball*
      De La Heras: "Mini! Mini! you're offside at 2nd marker"
      De La Heras: "You're on now, he has run 10"
      *Tigers player knocks on and correctly ruled upon by De La Heras*
      Gavin Badger: "Blow the penalty for Mini being offside mate"
      De La Heras: "Tigers knock on"
      Gavin Badger: "Nah mate blow the penalty for Mini being offside at marker"
      *De La Heras blows the penalty*

FMD De La Heras, you're the main ****ing referee, not badger so don't listen to that ****wit, get some ****ing balls and stick to your call. You saw it, he was on the other ****ing side of the field yet while you called Mini back onside you still blow the penalty. That lead to another penalty and the Aubusson joke of a sinbinning and ultimately was the major turning point in the game so **** you De La Heras.

Was this when they won a scrum and passed over the sideline then we got penalised?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
        Was this when they won a scrum and passed over the sideline then we got penalised?
        Na...Mini was running back into the line I think and the ref coached him then said "Youre OK now" so he made the tackle...then the spastic gnome Told De La Salle College to blow it up so the Latin git did.
        Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Working...
        X