I hate that we aren't in the finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
    I hate all the top 8 teams and it's not even jealousy. I can't stand them Costanza! I'm in a quandry now. I don't like News Ltd teams/teams from other states/Sharks/Vermin/Flying Vermin/Dogs/teams who wear green/teams who win on a day ending with a y..what's a girl to do Hawkeye? My vermin friends want me to go to the finals with them. This will be me:
    So go to the game with your vermin friends, wear your Rooster hat in the Burrow, cause a raucous, and get thrown out !
    Just make sure you don't get your pic in a paper because your boss may see you .....if its good enough for Elaine, its good enough for RWB.

For the record I also hate all the other teams, but my hatred of Souffs is at a much higher level than the others. It's now not a case of who I'd like to see win the comp, rather who I'd hate to see win.
    In order 1) Vermin 2) Daylight 3) Scumdogs 4) Broncos 5) Melb 6) Manly 7) Raiders 8) Sharks 9) Cowboys

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
      So go to the game with your vermin friends, wear your Rooster hat in the Burrow, cause a raucous, and get thrown out !
      Just make sure you don't get your pic in a paper because your boss may see you .....if its good enough for Elaine, its good enough for RWB.

For the record I also hate all the other teams, but my hatred of Souffs is at a much higher level than the others. It's now not a case of who I'd like to see win the comp, rather who I'd hate to see win.
      In order 1) Vermin 2) Daylight 3) Scumdogs 4) Broncos 5) Melb 6) Manly 7) Raiders 8) Sharks 9) Cowboys
      Goody..I'll make the papers first week back home then. I'm still self employed so I will give myself a payrise.
      My order of NOT wanting to win is:
      1) Rorting Storm
      2) QLD Vermin (Hillbilly Cowboys)
      3) Shire bridesmaids
      4) Faiders
      5) News Ltd Ponies
      6) Flying Vermin Warringah
      7) Dogs
      8) Vermin

So in other words a Canterbury v Souths grand final with a nil all draw because both teams had to forfeit because there wasn't enough security available to control fans of both clubs. Canterbury fans wanted to send up flares and Souths fans wanted to grill their hotdogs on aforementioned flares and it became an OH & S issue so hence no grand final. The trophy was then donated to junior country clubs around NSW and QLD on a rotating basis a month at a time, raising money for charity, for the next 12 months before it finally made it's way back to it's rightful owner, The Sydney Roosters, at Spring St Bondi Junction in October 2013.
      "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

After tonight, I won't be watching any more football until early february.

Comment

Working...
        X