James Hooper starts the shitstorm early this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
    Oh you are kidding me? Old Father Time has lost the plot and hasn't come up with anything creative in 7 years. Give me Hasler or Maguire anyday.
    I hate to say it, but I get the feeling that tim sheens is more likely to win another premiership before smith ever does.
    Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

Originally posted by davos View Post
      I hate to say it, but I get the feeling that tim sheens is more likely to win another premiership before smith ever does.
      Wests were voted the most disappointing team of the year by the media 'experts'. Even Freddy had them to win the competition at the start of the year. And seeing as you all hate Braith so much, Tim's chances of winning another premiership have gone out the window for sure now haven't they?
      "It's these little things, they can pull you under
      Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

I would welcome the old man from nowhere near the mountains if he brought Robbie Farah.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
          I would welcome the old man from nowhere near the mountains if he brought Robbie Farah.
          I'll say yes to Robbie. At least he plays with passion. Good coaches are thin on the ground because we have so many teams in the competition. There really should be some academy for aspiring coaches to learn the art and I'm not being sarcastic. The game has changed so much over the years and so have the demographics of players. Today's Generation Whine would not know what hit them if they had Jack Gibson or Roy Masters as a coach.

Comment

My biggest concern is Smith taking us through another poor off-season, us losing 4 or 5 of our first 6 and Smith then getting sacked. Wouldn't be fair to the likes of Taylor who would then have to come in mid season.

I don't despise Smith like many, but it is clear it is now a younger man's game. Smith simply hasn't adjusted. I would prefer to give Taylor full control of the off-season and next year, at least then it will be his team.

Comment

Yeah. Speaks volumes.

Game's passed the old boys by.

Even old mate Bennet maybe.

Comment

Wests were voted the most disappointing team of the year by the media 'experts'. Even Freddy had them to win the competition at the start of the year. And seeing as you all hate Braith so much, Tim's chances of winning another premiership have gone out the window for sure now haven't they?
                I still think he will win another premiership before smith does. If smith stays with us, boy do I hope I'm wrong!
                Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
                  Nothing he has said is wrong though.. in any case he is going to be happy in 2014.
                  i am already happy now.

Comment

maybe a coach swap?

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                      maybe a coach swap?
                      Stephen, could you imagine Braith going to Wests and then Brian going to be his coach there? The press conferences would be the same as this year, only in different outfits. Oh the humanity...

Comment

Stephen, could you imagine Braith going to Wests and then Brian going to be his coach there? The press conferences would be the same as this year, only in different outfits. Oh the humanity...
                        Would love to see Braiths expression if that happened LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chook 56 View Post
                          Would love to see Braiths expression if that happened LOL

Comment

LMAO
                            Yep, that would be the result.

Comment

Nothing wrong with copying the way successful teams/people do things.

Coach Smith however has to somehow get us into the teachers' good books before anything he does will make much difference to anything.

Aussie swimming teams...winners.
                              China copied what they were doing, now China is winning and beating Aussie swimming team for gold medals.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi-boy View Post
                                Nothing wrong with copying the way successful teams/people do things.

Coach Smith however has to somehow get us into the teachers' good books before anything he does will make much difference to anything.

Aussie swimming teams...winners.
                                China copied what they were doing, now China is winning and beating Aussie swimming team for gold medals.
                                That is because they hired Aussie coaches.. Smith can't do what the Bulldogs are doing because at the end of the day it will still be Smith coaching the Roosters and Hasler coaching the Dogs.

Comment

Working...
                                X