Captain for 2013...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain for 2013...

this bloke has had an indifferent season.
    he started badly, obviously recovering from injury.
    but hes a smart cookie.
    i dont know who told him what, but he seems to be trying his damn hardest to stay at the club. maybe hes scared if hes cut loose no one will pick him up.
    anyway, first off he buys everyone rings.
    now, hes posted on his twitbook thing that '2013 starts now'.
    hes committed i tell ya what.
    now ive had my doubts over this bloke, but if experience is anything to go by, if we cut him loose, he'll end up at the panthers or something and will become australias next front rower.
    ladies and gentlemen, our captain for season 2013 is...
    martin kennedy
    hes capable. and if anyone thinks hes too soft, well you can get your foot runover by a truck and then see you run at 100+ kg blokes.
    it will only do him good.
    you heard it here first

Left the Gold Coast to come and play for the club he's supported since he was a kid. He loves the club, has plenty of talent, very motivated & very quick between the ears. There's no doubt he's in the running imo.

I really hope he can get his body right because he along with Cordner will be the cornerstone of our pack next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
      Left the Gold Coast to come and play for the club he's supported since he was a kid. He loves the club, has plenty of talent, very motivated & very quick between the ears. There's no doubt he's in the running imo.

I really hope he can get his body right because he along with Cordner will be the cornerstone of our pack next year.
      dont forget JWH. These 3 are our nucleus

Comment

I reakon put anasta capt and mini vice and while where at it re-sign smith for 4 more yrs,,,,,

YEH RITE!!!

Comment

We should have experimented with the role this season...

Comment

God help this club if kennedy is made captain,only in the last two weeks has he actually made some decent meters, where has he been for 20 plus rounds before this like against manly when he star and mafea game changing 27 farken meters, there gallen like meters for our future captain thefe

Comment

Originally posted by roz View Post
              dont forget JWH. These 3 are our nucleus
              JWH has a looonng way to go.

Comment

Our captain will be Mini unfortunately. Thats what we do. We stupidly gave Ricko the captaincy too.
                It will be a short sighted stupid decision to give the 'C' to Mini, but we'll do it.
                Member 2008 - forever

Comment

I'd give the captaincy to Pearce. He is easily our most consistent player and if we do give him the captaincy he will be more convinced of staying put at our club. He has also played in many big games, and has been at our club for several years now. His age is also appropriate, he is not too young or too old, and still has many years left to play.He is easily a shoe in for the Jack Gibson medal and has won it before.

I'd give the vice captaincy to Cordner and Kennedy, as I do see them as a large part of our club in the future and are two very mature young men.

Giving the captaincy to Maloney or Mini is absolutely ridiculous and shows that our management don't give a f**k about winning or about the future of our club. Maloney is still unproven for us and may very well turn out to be a flop next season. Mini played like a F**ktard this season and should not even be starting let alone captain.
                  Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

Pearce, pretty stupid to change captains 3 times in 3 years, just choose one and leave it.

Comment

Give it to Cordner or Kennedy

Comment

Minichello will be the captain next year playing possibly on the wing or otherwise FB.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Lane View Post
                          Minichello will be the captain next year playing possibly on the wing or otherwise FB.
                          Well where the f**k else would he play?
                          "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

Mini for club captain.
                            Pearce for first grade captain

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                              Well where the f**k else would he play?
                              Bond I thought you were smarter than that but I will explain it to you again. Meaning I have a feeling Smith will give him the captaincy but move him to the wing.
                              But if he doesn't move him to the wing I then think he will still give him the captaincy but leave him at FB. Due you get that?

Comment

Working...
                              X