No announcement yet.

Captain for 2013...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 years ago I never would have hesitated to pick Maubs as he's done the job before but he's lost his mojo along the way. I really hope he can find it again. Maybe he left it in that lost dressing room..
    "It's these little things, they can pull you under
    Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

With total respect to other posts and the players they have nominated for the honour of leading this great club I believe the Captain for 2013 and beyond should be Martin Kennedy.

Leads by example, hardworking, high impact, committed, passionate, very intelligent and articulate. Plus he's been 'round the joint now for a while.

An inspired choice for both on and off the field - a win/win scenario.

Easts to Win!
      Last edited by RoosterHouse; 09-05-2012, 10:08 PM.

Comment

I think I've answered this in one of the many other threads on this subject. Six months ago I would have said Maubs. These days I think the best scenario is for a joint captaincy with Kennedy (off field) and Pearce (on field). I think it is totally pointless giving it to Mini. Firstly, this will guarantee him a place in the side every week. Secondly, we need to look long term for a captain and Mini is definitely not a long term option. He shouldn't even be in the team!

Comment

Working...
        X