Ch9...wiedler report Smith on the outer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ch9...wiedler report Smith on the outer

Just heard him say "big news to rock the roosters in the next couple weeks with coach smith on the outer"
    Also saying that the club wants instant sucess next yr with sbw & maloney comming

Please be true!!!!

Never in doubt.

Get ready to celebrate

Comment

Yeh hopefully we do a shifty and bring bellamey for 2013 like what the dogs did with hasler

Comment

Originally posted by Roid Rage Rooster View Post
        Yeh hopefully we do a shifty and bring bellamey for 2013 like what the dogs did with hasler
        Hopefully.. I expect JT to be caretaker for the year then Bellamy from 2014 but you never know, it could happen sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
          Hopefully.. I expect JT to be caretaker for the year then Bellamy from 2014 but you never know, it could happen sooner.
          It has to happen sooner. Looks like Sonny Bill is only coming for one year at this stage. If we can slip Bellamy in for next year it would be better because he is the type of man that can persuade SBW to stay on.

Comment

If the roosters want instant sucess next yr then i think JT is abit of a risk but still would be better then dud smith

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
              Would Cronk have re-signed for four years knowing that Bellamy is leaving?
              Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                I am not sure Bellamy had made up his mind then.

Comment

He probably has a get-out clause.

Comment

Peter Tunks reckons he has it from a very reliable source that there will be an announcement from the Club re coaching situation this Thursday.

Comment

it has only been the last 6 weeks or so that Bellamy has been making noises about possibly leaving the Storm, it came at a time when the team was struggling and he was probably second guessing himself, the curious thing he said a couple of weeks ago is that his future in 2014 and beyond would be decided when the Storm was knocked out of the finals, odds are he is probably just playing the field to get the best deal out of the Storm that he can.

in regards the rumour about Smith, I just can't see the club deciding Smiths future until they have a concrete answer from Bellamy about 2014, which is around 6 weeks away if you take Bellamy at his word.

Uncle Nicks plan was always have Smith coach in 2013 then Bellamy 2014, if Bellamy turns down Uncle Nick it might speed up Smiths exit as we wouldn't have the problem of appointing an interim coach awaiting Bellamy's arrival.

as much as I would like to pop the cork on the champagne to celebrate the departure of Anasta/Smith/Smith/Elliot I won't believe anything until the club holds a press conference to announce a change.

Comment

Did the Weed say who Smith's likely replacement will be?

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post

as much as I would like to pop the cork on the champagne to celebrate the departure of Anasta/Smith/Smith/Elliot I won't believe anything until the club holds a press conference to announce a change.
                          That press conference will have to wait in the queue .....were still waiting on the SBW press conference to announce he has signed !

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
                            Did the Weed say who Smith's likely replacement will be?
                            no, all he was saying is that Smiths coaching position was under review over the coming days and player managers have been putting forward their clients as possible contenders for the head coaching position, also he said the club wanted immediate success with SBW and Maloney coming onboard in 2013.

Comment

Get ready to celebrate fletch.

Comment

Working...
                              X