X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taylor and Dean Pay would work for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
      Surely his role has ended there. When was the last time you spotted a tooth anywhere in Redfern?
      He now has the job of fitting teef to all the Vermin supporters.
      With what he has collected over the past decade it should be a good start.

Comment

Bellamy is NO ones puppet so IMO he will not come to the Roosters while ever Nick is the Boss.

I doubt they will punt Smith from the job for 2013. What might happen though is Smith may resign with full pay from the head coaching position, thats the only thing I can see happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Lane View Post
          Bellamy is NO ones puppet so IMO he will not come to the Roosters while ever Nick is the Boss.

I doubt they will punt Smith from the job for 2013. What might happen though is Smith may resign with full pay from the head coaching position, thats the only thing I can see happening.
          What coaching job has ever been paid out a contract from resignation?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Lane View Post

Agree...

With a lack of coaches available the sensible move is Smith to back office & JT as coach

Bellamy's retirement package is with the Warriors

Apart from JT, the realistic option via negotiation through Noyce is Sheens to take the reins immediately as he's the only one who can get an early release without issue.
            "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by Darkone View Post
              Agree...

With a lack of coaches available the sensible move is Smith to back office & JT as coach

Apart from JT, the realistic option via negotiation through Noyce is Sheens to take the reins immediately as he's the only one who can get an early release without issue.
              Sheens is a touch-footy coach. I don't want him here.

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post
                Sheens? No thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by dice:248540
                  Originally posted by Darkone View Post
                  Agree...

Sheens isn't a touch-footy coach.

He's a dinosaur.

Comment

Originally posted by spanner View Post
                    Maybe using the word resign was the wrong word.

Meaning if it was to happen that he will move to a coaching directors role. So he will resign from the coaching job but still get his 400k doing SFA as Coaching director.

It's only something I think might happen

Comment

• Sheens would be worse than Smith, 05 was a fluke he lost the plot years ago.

The Tigers have been shit for years, I wish we could play them every week.

With us if we can't get Bellamy I'm happy with JT. I thought he made a pretty average team at Souffs very competitive.
                      Last edited by fitzy; 09-04-2012, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by spanner View Post

Resign to save face for everyone..."After reaching the coaching milestone, I've decided to retire from all coaching and spend my days fishing and playing lawn bowls. The Roosters have been good enough to release me from the final year of my contract, for which I thank them greatly"...and a cheque is slipped into your pocket on the way out the door.

Could be.
                        Wouldn't be the first time it's happened in the corporate world.

Comment

• Coach Smith was signed to lift the club out of the 'sewer' of very bad off-field behaviour it was drowning in.
                          He's done that well...including making a Grand Final...which we could easily have won.
                          He should be commended.

Comment

• That normally happens when the boss says, I am going to sack you if you don't resign.. The option to resign given to help save the employees face. So in reality he would only do it if he had no choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
                              That normally happens when the boss says, I am going to sack you if you don't resign.. The option to resign given to help save the employees face. So in reality he would only do it if he had no choice.
                              Most often, but not always.
                              The boss, especially a high-profile one/club, doesn't always like to be seen as sacking people and taking their jobs.
                              Sometimes deals are done.

Comment

• Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
                                Sheens? No thanks!
                                Sheens?...ha ha ...Wasn't the Tigers favourite to win the comp back in round 1? They didn't even make the 8. Like Greedy said, he's a Dinosaur along with Smith...in fact if I'm not wrong, they both started coaching on the same day. Only difference is Sheens has won something.

Comment

Working...
                                X