• Show
Clear All

• Smith sacked. Official

By mutual agreement apparently.

Statement to come

Smith Sacked

He is gone

Comment

Jus anounced on foxsports news,,,,his gooooooooone!!

Comment

Smith gone....

Just announced on Foxsports

Comment

Originally posted by pelli69 View Post
          He is gone
          Tomato? BBQ? Chilli?

Comment

will be a few 'I told you so's' I reckon..

Comment

Originally posted by Dolphin View Post
              Just announced on Foxsports
              JT to replace?

Comment

announced on 2UE

Comment

Originally posted by chook 56 View Post
                  JT to replace?
                  no statement on replacement as yet

I think Fred is in contention for the job

Comment

Tomato? BBQ? Chilli?
                    Hopefully this will end all the speculation & shite.
                    If true at least they have an early start for next year knowing what they will be doing.

Comment

JT to replace?
                      Kouparitsis coming back... Captain-Coach

Comment

Looks like one day earlier than Peter Tunks predicted on Monday.

Comment

Welcome JT. Its pretty obvious.
                          Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Following a meeting today between Sydney Roosters Chairman Nick Politis, Chief Executive Steve Noyce and Head Coach Brian Smith, the Roosters have agreed by mutual consent that Smith will not be coaching the club in 2013.
                            Chairman Nick Politis was extremely grateful for the professional manner Smith handled discussions and acknowledged the contribution he has made to the Roosters over the past three seasons, including the club’s 2010 grand final appearance.
                            “One of Brian’s greatest strengths is developing young talent and he wholeheartedly embraced our strategic plan in relation to developing talented young players and he leaves the club in an extremely strong position in this area,” said Mr Politis.
                            “A man of strong values, Brian embraced the club’s values – honesty, respect, self-control, pride in the Roosters jersey – and leaves behind a strong culture that will continue to grow moving forward,” he added.
                            Roosters chief executive, Steve Noyce, said: “On behalf of everyone at the club, I would like to express my sincere thanks to Brian for his valuable contribution to the Roosters over the past three years and wish him and his family well for the future."
                            The board will make a decision on the future coaching appointment in the foreseeable future.

Comment

Smith sacked. Official

Following a meeting today between Sydney Roosters Chairman Nick Politis, Chief Executive Steve Noyce and Head Coach Brian Smith, the Roosters have agreed by mutual consent that Smith will not be coaching the club in 2013.

Chairman Nick Politis was extremely grateful for the professional manner Smith handled discussions and acknowledged the contribution he has made to the Roosters over the past three seasons, including the club’s 2010 grand final appearance.

“One of Brian’s greatest strengths is developing young talent and he wholeheartedly embraced our strategic plan in relation to developing talented young players and he leaves the club in an extremely strong position in this area,” said Mr Politis.

“A man of strong values, Brian embraced the club’s values – honesty, respect, self-control, pride in the Roosters jersey – and leaves behind a strong culture that will continue to grow moving forward,” he added.

Roosters chief executive, Steve Noyce, said: “On behalf of everyone at the club, I would like to express my sincere thanks to Brian for his valuable contribution to the Roosters over the past three years and wish him and his family well for the future."

The board will make a decision on the future coaching appointment in the foreseeable future. Until that time, there will be no further comment.

Comment

Working...
                              X