• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkone View Post
    New Coach

Fresh Face

New Dynasty

Jason Taylor is the man for me...

Dont want the same old from elsewhere
    Agree. Taylor is the way forward. Forget about paying overs for Bellamy. If not Taylor, Trent Robinson or Brad Arthur.

Comment

• So u would rather risk another coach that could turn into a dud like what happened with the last 3,,,

I think paying overs for a coach whos got a good rep is better then paying out a dud coaches release

Comment

• Hi All - Smithys number one fan here...

The club is always going to be bigger than any individual yet the decision comes with mixed feelings for me. I feel genuinely sorry for the guy who appears to have thought he was preparing for the off season and final year of his contract. Tough stuff...but thats professional sport.

Next year was always going to be pretty successful and I hope the club makes the right choice with the next coaching appointment. I also hope the fans get behind whoever it is and form a united club, not a divided one.

Steve Noyce spoke well on radio this morning for any who might have caught him.

As for the players not liking Smithy that much well...they aint gonna always like the next guy...whoever that is. We need to be tougher as a club to say to the players....get stuffed...do your job...be grateful for where you are in the world of sport and make the friggin most of it.

Easts for ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
          Hi All - Smithys number one fan here...

The club is always going to be bigger than any individual yet the decision comes with mixed feelings for me. I feel genuinely sorry for the guy who appears to have thought he was preparing for the off season and final year of his contract. Tough stuff...but thats professional sport.

Next year was always going to be pretty successful and I hope the club makes the right choice with the next coaching appointment. I also hope the fans get behind whoever it is and form a united club, not a divided one.

As for the players not liking Smithy that much well...they aint gonna always like the next guy...whoever that is. We need to be tougher as a club to say to the players....get stuffed...do your job...be grateful for where you are in the world of sport and make the friggin most of it.

Easts for ever.
          Well said Jack. I'm one of Brian's bigger fans on this site too, and feel very sorry for him also. But as you say the club comes first and I want our team to be successful as much as anyone and the fact is in the end Smithy just had to go. Although I would have loved to see how he went with Maloney and $BW in the side and all the youngsters with more experience under their belts, it's just not to be. But the Roosters and the club's success is more important to me than any one individual and always will be.

Comment

Easts for ever.
            Well said, Furry one.

Comment

Easts for ever.
              All you get from him is cliches.

He should be next to go.
              Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                All you get from him is cliches.

He should be next to go.
                I vote that carnt who writes for the Courier to replace Noyce.

He's better looking and has a bigger Wang, or so Ms Tee reckons.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Easts for ever.
                  Well said GibboWarmer.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Easts for ever.
                    I pretty much said the same in another thread. I'm appalled at how many people on here are 'celebrating' this news when it's so obvious the problems at Easts run deeper than the head coach.
                    "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                    Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Working...
                    X