Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible coaches for 2013 named on Channel 10 news.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ingenious
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Intresting listening to SHATE Myles speech at the Dally M's last night he said it twice " its just good to be enjoying myself and my footy again" looking in some direction (maybe the Roosters table) he did mention Cartwright & Meninga but no Mention of Smith........

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
        The decision to let go Smith was done ages ago.
        The changes should be across the board
        If you dead set cant see the coach is next year than you have lost it.

But wait a huge development over this arvo
        Riddle me this Riddle me that
        A move on the bat
        is once again

figure this out and I will own up
        Hey diddle diddle
        another Chook riddle
        The bat will start the game
        The Roosters will wait
        For the ball thats late
        And will finally light the flame

Comment

Originally posted by wayne challis View Post
          Taking the first letter from the lines of Brain's riddle you get:

But wait a huge development over this arvo
          Riddle me this Riddle me that
          A move on the bat
          is once again
          figure this out and I will own up

Braif!! Is Anasta moving into the coaching ranks?
          Straight up ****ing murder will happen if this comes to pass.

Comment

He was actually asked if he wanted to be coaching director but didn't want it so he was tecnically sacked from head coach not the club but thank god. He was the rotten apple in our club. There is only one bad apple(player) left and that is Mini, Aubusson, Masoe and Symonds. He is the lst bad apple.

Wayne Bennett is a rule out he signed a long term deal. Craig Bellamy will not quit Storm but honour his contract. He wants to win a title with them. Not saying he wont come over in 2014 but aint gonna walkout and will refuse to announce it until 2013 season is over. Tim Sheens no thanks. Trent Robinson's contract ends same time as Bellamy's. The best option is Dymock or Taylor but unfortunately they aint going for him but only Taylor. Dymock would be a brilliant replacement. So would Taylor but I prefer Dymock only because he was under Hasler and NSW assistant. He did quite well in the 2011 caretaker role and will contribute some of Canterbury's ideas such as Sports Science.

Comment

Originally posted by filthyralph View Post
              The Cartoon Network reported it could be Lemon Goat.
              Animal Planet reported it could be FilthyRalph

Comment

You dont need Dymock for sport science Dymocks a dubbo
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

I know everyone claims to have a source and some say BBQ or tomato but I have been told by a client who I know is close to YBR boss Mark Bouris that the club is negotiating with Bellamy for 2013 as he has a get out clause and believe it or not Phil Gould as a second option. If Bellamy decides to come in 2014 rather than next year they will look for a fill in for one year.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemon_Goat View Post
                    There is only one bad apple(player) left and that is Mini, Aubusson, Masoe and Symonds. He is the lst bad apple.
                    I like you Goat, you make me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by TDK View Post
                      I know everyone claims to have a source and some say BBQ or tomato but I have been told by a client who I know is close to YBR boss Mark Bouris that the club is negotiating with Bellamy for 2013 as he has a get out clause and believe it or not Phil Gould as a second option. If Bellamy decides to come in 2014 rather than next year they will look for a fill in for one year.
                      TDK funny that you mention Phil Gould I am also of the belief that he is a strong contender. He has been very vocal recently in his praise for our young roster and stated we will be challenging in the next 18 month. He is still very close to SBW and the entourage and last but not least is still very much in the company of Nick Politis.

Comment

Graham Murray? Initials GM, the same as cricket bat maker Gunn & Moore.

Comment

Originally posted by roosters75 View Post
                          TDK funny that you mention Phil Gould I am also of the belief that he is a strong contender. He has been very vocal recently in his praise for our young roster and stated we will be challenging in the next 18 month. He is still very close to SBW and the entourage and last but not least is still very much in the company of Nick Politis.
                          This day's just getting better and better.

Only thing that bothers me is that the last time we got rid of a high profile coach to get another one, the World Trade Centre was hit.

Comment

As sung by B. Smith and Nick.

Ma Belle Amie, you were a child of the sun and the sky and thedeep blue sea.
                            MA belle amie, apres tout les beau jours, je te dit mercimerci!

You were the answer to all my questions before were through.
                            I want to tell you, that I adore you and always do.
                            That you amaze me by leaving me now to start a new.
                            Ma belle amie, I'm in love with you.

Let the bells ring. Let the birds sing.
                            Lets all give my substitute a big cheer. Let the bells ring.
                            Let the birds sing for the man after him waits here.
                            For the man after him waits here.

Ma Belle Amie, you were a child of the sun and the sky and thedeep blue sea.
                            Ma belle amie, it was a time that you thought that your onlyfriend was me.

You were the answer to all my questions before were through.
                            I want to tell you, that I adore you and always do.
                            That you amaze me by leaving me now to start a new. Ma belle amie, I'm in love with you.

Let the bells ring.
                            Let the birds sing. Lets all give my substitute a big cheer.
                            Let the bells ring.
                            Let the birds sing for the man after him waits here
                            .For the man after him waits here.

With apologies to Tee Set.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                              This day's just getting better and better.

Only thing that bothers me is that the last time we got rid of a high profile coach to get another one, the World Trade Centre was hit.
                              So true. And so it shall be that in 6 days another major coaching announcement shall be made and we will win the comp next year if history were to repeat...plus the Bullscum will also be caught rorting the cap.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                                Im telling ya Mini Captain Coach...lol
                                of the Bronte Bocce team. Paisano!!!
                                Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Working...
                                X