Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible coaches for 2013 named on Channel 10 news.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read the MX train newspaper today coming home from work,and noyce has said that there will be a coach announced within the next month.

I feel like a kid waiting for christmas......
    Last edited by davos; 09-06-2012, 06:39 PM. Reason: typo
    Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

Originally posted by Chook View Post
      This!

Bellamy comes from Portland NSW originally and my old man delivers their and knows a local who grew up with Bellamy. This bloke stays in contact with Bellamy and tells my old man that he is driven to succeed to such an extent his marriage fell apart due to the time and effort Bellamy puts into everything. Even during the off season Bellamy is focused on his side and what he can do to make it better for the following year. Apparently him and his missus have patched things up, but it shows the dedication the bloke has to his sides.

I'd sleep with that big poof The Brain to get him here.

Chook.
      Asa good Greek God of love that I am .I am a giver and your the taker
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by davos View Post
        I read the MX train newspaper today coming home from work,and noyce has said that there will be a coach announced within the next month.

Maybe an indicator that he has a side in the semis and we will wait until they are knocked out till it's announced???

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
          Asa good Greek God of love that I am .I am a giver and your the taker
          Don't you mean, Pitcher and Catcher?

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
            Don't you mean, Pitcher and Catcher?
            I have battled chooks homo tendancies for years he is struggling to come out of the closet as he has a family .
            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
              Maybe an indicator that he has a side in the semis and we will wait until they are knocked out till it's announced???

That's the way I have been reading it, too.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post

I doubt that the board would get rid of a coach like smith, who can handle large ego's which are at our club next year, unless they had a big name in the pipeline. Especially when you think of the coaches like stuart, who were on the market this year.It's not like its a spur of the moment sacking either regardless of the claims of the players being shocked.The writing has been on the wall for a while now.

I would be very surprised if a deal hasn't already been struck tbh.
                Comment of the year:

Comment

I doubt that the board would get rid of a coach like smith, who can handle large ego's which are at our club next year, unless they had a big name in the pipeline. Especially when you think of the coaches like stuart, who were on the market this year.It's not like its a spur of the moment sacking either regardless of the claims of the players being shocked.The writing has been on the wall for a while now.

I would be very surprised if a deal hasn't already been struck tbh.
                  I concur sovad.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

I hate that rubbish newspaper and refuse to read it. It's the trampy little sister of the Daily Telegraph.
                    "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                    Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

• Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
                      I hate that rubbish newspaper and refuse to read it. It's the trampy little sister of the Daily Telegraph.
                      Yeah so do I but it's a half an hour train ride everyday to and from work, so it helps fill up an hour. Plus they have some nice sudoku and word jumbles in the middle of the paper.
                      Comment of the year:

Comment

• If Bellamy does walkout ill not be on this forum for 3 days. Period. Remember I said this if Bellamy walks out on his contract at his beloved Storm then I will not visit this forum for 3 days

Comment

• Originally posted by davos View Post
                          Yeah so do I but it's a half an hour train ride everyday to and from work, so it helps fill up an hour. Plus they have some nice sudoku and word jumbles in the middle of the paper.
                          That's acceptable then. I will allow you to do that because it improves your mind. I'm going to have to get used to commuting again too so I'm joining one of those library things with all the fancy book learnin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemon_Goat View Post
                            If Bellamy does walkout ill not be on this forum for 3 days. Period. Remember I said this if Bellamy walks out on his contract at his beloved Storm then I will not visit this forum for 3 days
                            And I remember saying on the old Wall that if Brian Smith was allowed to complete his 4 year contract without interference, I'd eat Sam Thaiday's boots.

Comment

Working...
                            X