X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bondi-boy View Post
    No!

Mini is needed for next season.
    He's safe under the high ball, and can play on the wing, well.
    RTS is yet to proven as a fullback.
    BB Mini is safe under the high ball and that is just about it....nothing else.
    We are going into 2013 not 2003.

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
      The language of News Ltd tabloids cracks me up:

"It has since emerged..."

"It is understood.."

"There were no tears..."

You could easily place after any of these "that Angelina is not talking to Brad because he forgot to take the garbage out, say sources close to the couple.."

Nobody from our club tells these f-knuckles anything.

Either they're making it up (not hard), or they're at it again hacking players' phones.

Legal speak.

Wouldn't bet your house on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post
        I doubt it, it's the way this game has become it's all about the players. I think it was Thurston who was interviewed about future pay rises for the players who stated it's the players who make the game and it's the players who DESERVE more, I don't know about you but I follow the Sydney Roosters not Pearce or any of the other tantrum chuckers in the team. It is we that deserve better than having to listen to these extremely well paid princesses complain.
        Plus 1

Comment

Originally posted by chook 56 View Post
          BB Mini is safe under the high ball and that is just about it....nothing else.
          We are going into 2013 not 2003.
          One dropped high ball and the game could well be gone.

There are other players whose positions in FG should be under threat before Mini's.

Comment

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post
            I doubt it, it's the way this game has become it's all about the players. I think it was Thurston who was interviewed about future pay rises for the players who stated it's the players who make the game and it's the players who DESERVE more, I don't know about you but I follow the Sydney Roosters not Pearce or any of the other tantrum chuckers in the team. It is we that deserve better than having to listen to these extremely well paid princesses complain.
            He was interviewed, and stated his opinion.
            Don't want his opinion, don't interview him.

Pearce [and others] can state what he thinks, just more opinion.

Then the ARL Commission decides.
            The buck stops with them.

Comment

There are other players whose positions in FG should be under threat before Mini's.

So we should keep Mini at FB just for his high ball security?

It's not NFL. Every player has to hold their own in all areas. For the most part this year Mini has been Captain Fumbles & a rag doll in defense.
              We have evicted one road block in the team...this is the next one that has to go.

Comment

BB we all love Mini.....but you really have to go back an look at some of our games this year.

He rarely makes one on one tackles, he can't seem to manage to pick up a grubber and his ball playing
                skills consist on running across field and running out of room.

i really think it is time to say good bye as sad as this maybe for him and us supporters.

Comment

Working...
                X