Jets Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

34 - 24 Jets - kick to come.

We've got two teams in the second week of the finals.

Comment

Great win sounded like we where Copping bullshit decisions again Seluini coming seemed like it turned the game around for the Jets.

Comment

I'm in awe of jack bosdens performance... outstanding. Way too hot for this grade.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
          I'm in awe of jack bosdens performance... outstanding. Way too hot for this grade.
          Great to hear i rate him got a raw deal from Smith the moron.

Comment

go the jets!
            who do they play next week?

Comment

A forward pack with Bosden and Evans...Monsters Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                itll never happen, theyre both white.
                oh wait...
                i forgot he left. im getting more excited each day

Comment

Seluini was the catalyst. Looks like Wing whe he takes off from dummy half and was virtually uncontainable in the last 20.

Bosden is a quality footballer and had a great game. Mortimer tried and failed for much of the game, but credit where it's due: he kept on giving his all and started to pwn them at the end.

Tagive was a handful all match, and Carney was good defensively.

Henry at 6 was pointless.
                  Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                    Seluini was the catalyst. Looks like Wing whe he takes off from dummy half and was virtually uncontainable in the last 20.

Bosden is a quality footballer and had a great game. Mortimer tried and failed for much of the game, but credit where it's due: he kept on giving his all and started to pwn them at the end.

Tagive was a handful all match, and Carney was good defensively.

Henry at 6 was pointless.
                    Good to hear i like this kids speed out of dummy half something we havent seen since Wingys days any idea who we play next week ?

Comment

Originally posted by kegs1 View Post
                      itll never happen, theyre both white.
                      oh wait...
                      i forgot he left. im getting more excited each day
                      When you say "white" Kegs, what do you mean? I believe Kane Evans is of Fijian ancestry.

And would you mind getting rid of your profoundly offensive "white Australia policy... white Sydney Roosters policy" signature block?

Comment

We play loser of knights and bears which looks likely to be bears atm...

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
                          When you say "white" Kegs, what do you mean? I believe Kane Evans is of Fijian ancestry.

And would you mind getting rid of your profoundly offensive "white Australia policy... white Sydney Roosters policy" signature block?
                          spirit, wheni say white, i mean anyone that is not from new zealand, samoa, tonga, fiji, cook islands etc.
                          he is of fijian ancestry, but he is australian, and born in australia.
                          as far as i know anyway
                          and yes for you mate.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                            Evans has no tattoo's.

Comment

We play loser of knights and bears which looks likely to be bears atm...
                              That would be nice to knock $ouff$ out of the 20's and then reserve grade in consecutive weeks!!
                              The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

Jets v Bears next Sunday 3pm at Leichhardt Oval is confirmed.

Comment

Working...
                                X