2013 a planning season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 a planning season?

is next year going to be a planning year ?like with bellamy and marshall coming in 2014 maybe ? are they going to focus more on 2014 then 2013? cause i dont think i can sit through another poor season.

If 30 odd years of supporting this club is anything to go by, expect a fair dose of pain.

Comment

i sure hope not, i expect to start the season kicking souffs arse then whoever we meet befor finally getting beaten about round 121 then we can move on to consolidating our place at top of the table in between times carving up merge on anzac day and brisbane in brisbane as well as cowboys at our home this time!

Comment

If SBW is only locked in for one year, you don't write that year off as a planning season.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleabag Fletch View Post
          If SBW is only locked in for one year, you don't write that year off as a planning season.
          Fletch, even tho he may be only locked in for one year the word is it's 2. Handshake deal & done this way to beat salary cap/union deals between seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleabag Fletch View Post
            Exactly. If we have a landmark year the chances are SBW will sign a second contract. If we bomb he may not even last the year.

Comment

You forget that we were competitive in the honeymoon seasons 2008 and 2010, and won in honeymoon season 2002. We will be competitive next year regardless of the coach.

The only planning that will happen is how to cut out the cancer once and for all by throwing out the remaining cry babies and their wooden spoons.

Comment

Next year we will be competitive dont you worry. I also think Taylor is underated

Comment

Working...
                X