Revenge is sweet !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John:250412
    I support the Sydney Roosters, that includes the entire club. I got just as excited when the Toyota Cup squad won as when the firsts win.
    As do I John boy, but as I said, that is no reason to be gloating and lol-ing at Souffs when their top squad is still alive and ours are getting inked or playing their playstations.

Comment

Originally posted by Greedy666 View Post
      As do I John boy, but as I said, that is no reason to be gloating and lol-ing at Souffs when their top squad is still alive and ours are getting inked or playing their playstations.
      True but I've largely accepted that while that person who is now at the Tigpies and our former coach did not help our first grade team to have success. Hence I took my pleasure where I could find it.

Feel free to write references to my youth, if you like.

Comment

Originally posted by camdaman View Post
        Amazing. absolutely incredible. RTS is an absolute legend. Tik Tik Boom! **** Souths Fans!
        yes.

Comment

Ooohhh yeah good on ya mate, Toyota Cup needs more people like U..

Comment

Congras Toyota Cup Team & Newtown jets> toyota against warriors at ANZ & jets at Leichhardt against North Syd. 1st half was a crappy game with roosters, thank god they came back....just in the nick of time lol. Grateful to the storms supporters who barrcked for
            us. Not the bunnies, 'the burrows supporters' were ferrals, that's fine to bag a team but when they picking out players 1 by 1 & call them everything under the sun, it's not called for. So glad I was on the other side. At the end of the game the roosters players reunited together & went over to the 'burrows supporters' & gave them a good bye wave, which this inturn the bunny fans went mad as they still hurdle abuse to our roosters boy which then made the storms stand up & cheer for our boys.....now that was FUN, c u next sat boys.

Comment

Working...
            X