Jeff "The Blind Man" Younis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Irony - video ref is allowed to call whether a player is offside from a kick even if there is an awkard camera angle. Yet the video cannot rule on a forward pass because the camera angles could be misleading ??
    Exactly, isn't this contradicting it's own ruling????

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
    To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
    At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
    Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
    The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Originally posted by davos View Post
      If you needed any further proof that the 2010 grandfinal was rigged then look at the touch judge, younis, looking directly at morris's boot.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]870[/ATTACH]

You just knew that we weren't going to be allowed to win after that.

That was followed by 2 nightingale trys that came from forward passes, A Daniel Conn penalty for a air swing, and a dean young try where credit has to go to M.Aubs for catching the ball for dean Young.

Did I forget any dud calls?
      Yes You have not mentioned Perret being taken out chasing a bomb and being penalised for tackling the player in the air as he fell From the following penalty Illawarra run down field put up their own bomb where Perrett is blatantly pushed in the back by Morris Yet no penalty From the ensuing drop out Illawarra score their 3rd try
      When you trust your television
      what you get is what you got
      Cause when they own the information
      they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
        Yes You have not mentioned Perret being taken out chasing a bomb and being penalised for tackling the player in the air as he fell From the following penalty Illawarra run down field put up their own bomb where Perrett is blatantly pushed in the back by Morris Yet no penalty From the ensuing drop out Illawarra score their 3rd try
        And both incidents happened right in front of Younis.
        Originally posted by turk-283
        Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

we all know the entire grand final was a stitch up , a given to bennett for services rendered to super league(newscorp) who still owned and paid the refs at that stage! however its now time to move on thus bill harrigan must go as must blatant cheats like younis! and several other high profile refs!, who should now be left to adjudicate a game on their own without tip sheets or suggestions from a second ref or a video ref. i like the role of the video ref in union, try or no try the first question!
          Last edited by stephenj; 09-13-2012, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook Norris View Post
            Please point out where i inferred that
            No inference. It was just a question.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook Norris View Post
              Please point out where i inferred that
              You imply, C.N., I infer.

Think of it as pitching and catching.

I pitch the implication and you catch the inference.

Comment

The worse thing about the Morris call is both he's feet we're in touch when he threw the ball back inside... Younis couldn't even argue that it was touch n go.. To be honest in that situation even that wanker archer should of been able to see tht both he's feet we're out he didn't even need the touchie it was that clear cut he was out... Shit every time I see that picture it makes my blood boil cheating st merge scum

Comment

Working...
                X