Originally posted by spanner View Post
    Brian Smith and Freddy at training yesterday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHXXZwfGrP4
    That was hilarious.
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by phantom View Post
      Oh for christ sake it was a week ago....

Move on with your lives.....

Freddy already has......
      Club comes first,not the player,wooden spoons are not farking funny,Roosters made Freddy what he is financially,to act like a twat will only tarnish his good name.The spoon will only justify what all the baggers have been saying,Freddy is Nathan Brown mark 2.

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post
        Be comforted by the fact that his reign is nearly over Dolphin - I know I am.

I swear his departure will be one my highlights of 2009.

If Fittler doesn't want to make an effort to read out the team in a suitable manner then he can do what he did earlier in the season when he couldn't be fussed and have Paul Young do it. Or even Lammy.

NC
        It's true though 'ay... Rooster's web page looks pretty amateur and we don't get many video's of what's going on. The least Freddie could do is get a movie of him reading out the team every week (and maybe give a bit of a take on why he has made all the selections.)

He used to read out the team, but you'd see him sitting in a small room drinking coffee or something while reading it out (looked like a webcam job). I reckon he should get one of him in the changeroom telling the boys the team, and pop it online.

Was pretty funny when they decided to do a profile on all the players... did one on Shack, and he spoke about why he loved the Roosters and was keen to stay. Then 2 days later he signed with another club. To me that really showed that the management had absolutely no idea about what the players were doing. Surely before doing a big profile on Shack they should have known he was in talks with other clubs...

Comment

Originally posted by sirgamble View Post
          It's true though 'ay... Rooster's web page looks pretty amateur and we don't get many video's of what's going on. The least Freddie could do is get a movie of him reading out the team every week (and maybe give a bit of a take on why he has made all the selections.)

He used to read out the team, but you'd see him sitting in a small room drinking coffee or something while reading it out (looked like a webcam job). I reckon he should get one of him in the changeroom telling the boys the team, and pop it online.

Was pretty funny when they decided to do a profile on all the players... did one on Shack, and he spoke about why he loved the Roosters and was keen to stay. Then 2 days later he signed with another club. To me that really showed that the management had absolutely no idea about what the players were doing. Surely before doing a big profile on Shack they should have known he was in talks with other clubs...
          Yeah,how dare our club to have the audacity to think a player was telling the truth.They had better scrap all player profiles from now on in case of anymore lying players.

Comment

Had he done that two years ago All you dickheads whinging about it now Would have been saying how funny it was.People turn very quickly
            When you trust your television
            what you get is what you got
            Cause when they own the information
            they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

I don't believe supporters have turned quickly, it's taken over 23 weeks of crap coaching and inexcusable performances by the team to get most of us to this point.

Personally I don't think I'd be happy with a coach acting the fool like Fittler has even 2 years ago. But maybe that's 'cause I'm getting old and losing my sense of humour.

NC
              Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post
                I don't believe supporters have turned quickly, it's taken over 23 weeks of crap coaching and inexcusable performances by the team to get most of us to this point.

Personally I don't think I'd be happy with a coach acting the fool like Fittler has even 2 years ago. But maybe that's 'cause I'm getting old and losing my sense of humour.

NC
                23 weeks my ass try about two months
                When you trust your television
                what you get is what you got
                Cause when they own the information
                they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
                  23 weeks my ass try about two months
                  Unc you have been hitting the turps again.

We have been pathetic all season.

From Game One against Souffs it was clear that we were the only side in the comp that had not taken the two refs into account.

That was the worst loss in the 30 years I have supported this club - by a country mile.

And it has been terrible ever since.

In fact, go back even further to last season.

All our attack was from kicks last season and when teams worked that out we were unable to come up with something else.

We lost two semis we should have won with embarrasing second half performances to go bang-bang out of the race.

In hindsight, the worst thing that could have happened was that handful of wins we had when Shitler took over from The Heart. If that had not happened we would have signed a real coach - instead of the childish, stubborn and insecure tool we have had to put up with.

Comment

Working...
                  X