Teams Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phantom View Post
    Should have done what FC and I have done.......Taken leave for Tuesday.....might be a coincidence that we actually have something to do on Tuesday, but also means we dont have to back up early the next morning......
    Always a good idea if you can manage it. By sheer coincidence I did that the week we played the Vermin, I had taken the Monday-Wednesday off to do stuff I'd been putting off for months.

Very fortunate - it meant a few more glasses of red were consumed (and weren't they needed) and even better I didn't have to suffer the Vermin supporters at work the next day.

NC
    Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

I think it may be a necessity when playing the doggies......The alchol that is.....

Comment

Freddy jsut doesnt want to admit his mini 5/8 experiment has not gone to fruition.. in a way, you could say he doesn't want to admit this year's failure is his, or partly, fault.

Comment

The last 10-15 minutes against Manly he moved Mini to fullback (where he belongs) and Perrett to left centre. So maybe we might be starting like that this week.

Comment

we have our favourite referee doing the hounors AGAIN on monday....

JARRAD FUKN MAXWELL

we were already fukd before, but now proper fukd....

im going to start drinking from now to prepare myself

Comment

Me tinks Freddy has overdosed on me world famous ganja mun...

...when will this **** knuckle learn...
              Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Either Fittler is in a perpetual drunken stupor or he has a vindictive mean streak and wants to **** the club up even worse than what it is..

He is really going all out to torture and humiliate the Rooster's faithful.

I can't take any ****en more!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by phantom View Post
                  I think it may be a necessity when playing the doggies......The alchol that is.....
                  Oh most definitely. Limiting myself to a glass of vino a half will be a challenge, espec as I won't be availing myself of my 'monster goblets' that hold about 500 ml.

If we keep the score respectable I'll take it as a bonus.

NC
                  Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

from Freddy's twitter
                    Disappointing effort last weekend against Manly but we are back in the right frame of mind for Monday night!
                    how can the players be in the right frame of mind after this horror season? I'm hoping its true just as most people here are, but i doubt they'll get a win.

Comment

Working...
                    X