Clear All

• Brad Fittler coach of the Year in 2009

I have it on good Authority Freddy is the Favourite for coach of the year

His master strokes................

1...Anasta to Fullback
    2...Minichiello to Five-Eighth

and No3 wearing the Roosterman's Head to anoounce the team

a stand out for the Master Coach

Agreed, Amazing coach. Also your 2009 predictions are spot on!

Comment

Freddy should play Freddy Kruger in the next Nightmare On Elm Street movie -he is absolute nightmare of a coach.
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
        Freddy should play Freddy Kruger in the next Nightmare On Elm Street movie -he is absolute nightmare of a coach.
        Freddo in a Souffs jumper mate, thats nasssssty.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

The performance of his team speaks for itself... absolute coaching guru! Heard he's been offered a million dollar coaching contract somewhere...

Speaking of which... he's 37 'ay? Still looks in good shape... wonder if he could get a 1 year playing contract or something in Japan... make a cold million or so haha

Comment

Originally posted by sirgamble View Post
            The performance of his team speaks for itself... absolute coaching guru! Heard he's been offered a million dollar coaching contract somewhere...

Speaking of which... he's 37 'ay? Still looks in good shape... wonder if he could get a 1 year playing contract or something in Japan... make a cold million or so haha
            Each to their own I guess but even in the darkest depths of last year I refused to criticise Steve Folkes mainly because of the good he had done for the club for so long and that I knew he would have been hurting as much if not more than most of us in the predicament.

As much as I despised Fittler as an opposition player, I am sure he's not enjoying the current situation either and he would have the situation be different as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Imadog View Post
              Each to their own I guess but even in the darkest depths of last year I refused to criticise Steve Folkes mainly because of the good he had done for the club for so long and that I knew he would have been hurting as much if not more than most of us in the predicament.

As much as I despised Fittler as an opposition player, I am sure he's not enjoying the current situation either and he would have the situation be different as well.
              But keep the dignity of position FFS!! He's a 1st grade coach now, not a 19 y.o. larrikin. Look at Wayne Bennet and the late Jack Gibson, you'd never get them to do that even if you held a gun to their head.

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post
                But keep the dignity of position FFS!! He's a 1st grade coach now, not a 19 y.o. larrikin. Look at Wayne Bennet and the late Jack Gibson, you'd never get them to do that even if you held a gun to their head.
                True, I forgot about that.

Folkes resisted the urge to get down with AJ (the mascot) and cock his leg on the inflatable head.

Comment

Originally posted by Imadog View Post

I'd say Folkes would be more closely related to Ricky Stuart... he coached us through a pretty golden era (which included a grad finals victory!) Had 1 bad season and they booted him, putting Freddie in charge at VERY short notice. They won 3 games or something under Freddie (which I argue they would have won with Stuart anyway) so they gave Freddie the next season as coach.

2008 we came 4th though! He did something right!!

2009... what happened to Freddie?
                  Ironically Freddie got the job because we beat the Sharks and Knights... we're still doing that (and losing to Manly.) Meh...

Comment

Actually Ricky had 2 poor seasons - 2005 and 2006.

And you forgot there was a bloke in between Ricky and Fittler - one Chris Anderson, who coached a good part of 2007.

NC
                    Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

I'd say Folkes would be more closely related to Ricky Stuart... he coached us through a pretty golden era (which included a grad finals victory!) Had 1 bad season and they booted him, putting Freddie in charge at VERY short notice. They won 3 games or something under Freddie (which I argue they would have won with Stuart anyway) so they gave Freddie the next season as coach.

Ironically Freddie got the job because we beat the Sharks and Knights... we're still doing that (and losing to Manly.) Meh...
                      pRicky had 2 ordinary seasons.

Opes took over in 07 after Waynekerr dudded us.

We were last when he was sacked and Freddo took over. Freddo was his assistant.

We won 5, drew 1 and lost 2 to miss the semis by 1pt.

Im convinced you dont watch League or you drink more than I do..

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Your posts are a bigger load of crock than your sex life with your flog sock.

Comment

Originally posted by spanner View Post

i.e. no response. Not getting into personal arguments... if u don't like what I say then ignore it.
                          I'm here to discuss footy, not your penis size.
                          Last edited by sirgamble; 08-19-2009, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by spanner View Post
                            Or the "$1000 hookers"

Comment

i.e. no response. Not getting into personal arguments... if u don't like what I say then ignore it.
                              I'm here to discuss footy, not your penis size.

NURSE..

People won't talk footy with you because you have no idea what you are talking about..

I'm surprised your teacher lets you post from school..

Comment

Working...
                              X