Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we are going out with a bang, why can't ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we are going out with a bang, why can't ....

A player play more than one position.

For example lets pick 3 starting props (not Pearce in this example) and 2 fullbacks (this enables the kicks to be covered better).

Then play Pearce at hooker, half and 5/8 !!

Think about it, Pearce passes the ball to himself twice then hits a wide running 2nd rower !!.

I can't believe I have to be cleverer than Brian Smith !!!
    The Internet is a place for posting silly things
    Try and be serious and you will look stupid
    sigpic

i want to see pearce take the ball from dummy half, pass it to himself, then do a run around play with himself, then throwing an inside ball to one of the 3 props who off loads to one of the 2 fullbacks who passes to pearce who is in support for a try !

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
    To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
    At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
    Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
    The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Maybe they may call it obstruction.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post

For example lets pick 3 starting props (not Pearce in this example) and 2 fullbacks (this enables the kicks to be covered better).

Think about it, Pearce passes the ball to himself twice then hits a wide running 2nd rower !!.

Just a big glory game for Fitzgibbon! Decide we're screwed for this season + just run amok during the game.

Lineup:
        1 - Anasta (write it on the program as a joke... tribute to Freddie)
        2 - Minichiello
        3 - M. Aubusson
        4 - Sa
        5 - SKD (to keep his fans on this forum happy... funny, everybody outside this forum loves him)
        6 - Brad Fittler (since we can't sort out who's gonna be 5/8)
        7 - Pearce
        8 - Arthur Beetson
        9 - Jake Friend
        10 - Rooster Mascot
        11 - Mason
        12 - Shack
        13 - Craig Fitzgibbon (CAPTAIN!!!)

Don't take it seriously... play a bit of forcings back and possession football... do some big hits on all the dickheads in the opposion lineup (try to muck up their season as much as possible with injuries...etc)

Could be fun to watch rather than seeing us simply get pounded

Comment

lmao hahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post

Thats just impossible, he would need to run inside himself to get that inside ball, he would also be out with a cold if he was playing outside himself, lets just leave him play with himself.

Comment

Originally posted by supermario View Post
              i want to see pearce take the ball from dummy half, pass it to himself, then do a run around play with himself, then throwing an inside ball to one of the 3 props who off loads to one of the 2 fullbacks who passes to pearce who is in support for a try !
              He doesnt know how to do it now, what would change with just him, listen to him speak, he is illiterate, the Pearces wasted many dollars on his schooling so giving him a playbook to study would be worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by sirgamble View Post
                Just a big glory game for Fitzgibbon! Decide we're screwed for this season + just run amok during the game.

Lineup:
                1 - Anasta (write it on the program as a joke... tribute to Freddie)
                2 - Minichiello
                3 - M. Aubusson
                4 - Sa
                5 - SKD (to keep his fans on this forum happy... funny, everybody outside this forum loves him)
                6 - Brad Fittler (since we can't sort out who's gonna be 5/8)
                7 - Pearce
                8 - Arthur Beetson
                9 - Jake Friend
                10 - Rooster Mascot
                11 - Mason
                12 - Shack
                13 - Craig Fitzgibbon (CAPTAIN!!!)

Don't take it seriously... play a bit of forcings back and possession football... do some big hits on all the dickheads in the opposion lineup (try to muck up their season as much as possible with injuries...etc)

Could be fun to watch rather than seeing us simply get pounded
                Id have palmer in their somewhere

Comment

Lote will definitely go out witha bang......someone elses.
                  Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Originally posted by melon.... View Post
                    Is garlos missus up for grabs again???????

or maybe Hodges

Comment

Originally posted by melon.... View Post
                      I think you may have heard what i have heard about LOTE LIKESALOT

Comment

Originally posted by pearcesworstnightmare View Post
                        He doesnt know how to do it now, what would change with just him, listen to him speak, he is illiterate, the Pearces wasted many dollars on his schooling so giving him a playbook to study would be worthless.
                        What is your problem mate?
                        Personal attacks on his ability to read. Your HEAPS cool...

Comment

Working...
                        X