Prenter Makes Big Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
    Since 2010 we have not fielded a team with a player of this class (2011 doesn't count.)

My feeling is that we're at least giving the team a bloody chance by signing SBW. Who was our biggest star last year... coin toss between Pearce and SKD?

SBW Is a no brainer for the NZ squad and people love to hate him because he makes an impact! We won't be the whipping boys this season... put it that way.

More like a coin toss between JWH and Cordner.
    Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

Cordner is gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
        Indeed. The bellhop is spot-on in his summation.

The Axe should re-read it and this time bear in mind that the reporter has decided to lump 3 unrelated athletes with entirely different backstories into 1, in an effort to 'prove' some point about the youth of today.

No mention of drug-taking GenX-ers who massively dudded the game, nor cap-rorting Baby Boomer Execs from recent history.
        Well said mate, and SConcierge.

Reading the comments section of that opinion piece it would appear the vast majority also saw thru that poor attempt at sarcasm, if that's what it was even. Sure it may be well written, but it's content IMO was more a sensational grab rather than anything new or even remotely worthy of such response. I guess he's Rothwitted us to a degree.

In fact reading a lot of Hinds articles IMO he comes across as a smartarse who really isn't a fan of RL but uses our game to further his name. I believe he is the equivalent position of Rothwitt??? I may be wrong there, maybe he's just auditioning for his position.

I was pleased reading the comments most were able to think for themselves and come up with good arguments and opinions unlike a lot of the sheeple reading the other rag who often take what a so-called journo say as gospel.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Redemption - 3 comps in a row ...well that was my Budha request in the temple in Yanji China and ofcourse for 7 of my enemies to fall 5 a down 2 to go
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
            Well said mate, and SConcierge.

Reading the comments section of that opinion piece it would appear the vast majority also saw thru that poor attempt at sarcasm, if that's what it was even. Sure it may be well written, but it's content IMO was more a sensational grab rather than anything new or even remotely worthy of such response. I guess he's Rothwitted us to a degree.

In fact reading a lot of Hinds articles IMO he comes across as a smartarse who really isn't a fan of RL but uses our game to further his name. I believe he is the equivalent position of Rothwitt??? I may be wrong there, maybe he's just auditioning for his position.

I was pleased reading the comments most were able to think for themselves and come up with good arguments and opinions unlike a lot of the sheeple reading the other rag who often take what a so-called journo say as gospel.

Bingo ding ding ding
            " A man can only walk as far as he can see"

Comment

Working...
            X