You got fooled by media. SBW =550k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You got fooled by media. SBW =550k

Hes on 550k. He will get more through 2nd party deals and he aint need 850k after boxing and Japan. He came to honour the handshake. No mercenary hats off cuz.

http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/rugby-...dney-roosters/

I can back up my facts too. Scroll down till SBW's name.

This will be my last SBW post for the year

Originally posted by Lemon_Goat View Post
    Hes on 550k. He will get more through 2nd party deals and he aint need 850k after boxing and Japan. He came to honour the handshake. No mercenary hats off cuz.

ZT? Haha. Sbw is a personal friend, Sorry but you are wrong LG. "I left LU to avoid these silly threads".

Comment

shut up goat, you arent real. as well as this, your posts are old, boring and repetitive.

Comment

Originally posted by kegs1 View Post
        shut up goat, you arent real. as well as this, your posts are old, boring and repetitive.
        Lets be friends and not have a Rothfield(Kegs), Roosters(Goat) relationship.

As ive said time and time again I will leave this thread to avoid the ban. Im on dangerous shores due to the hate bandwagon against me, but wait

Im going to copy Manly and be good and be hated.

Comment

SOrry Kegs. I cant show you proof tomorrow as im taking an exile to prove my love for The Chookpen forum. I aint a troll. I love this place, if it wasnt for here id be on Rleague Grandstand Forums or playing Tetris all day.

Im leaving for a day so the hate bandwagon against me wont end up on my threads to cause argyuments. Are you making any sacfrificuel sacrfices to show your luv 4 the Chookpen. Thought not. Farewell for a day!

Comment

Pigs arse it will. You are in love.

Comment

SOrry Kegs. I cant show you proof tomorrow as im taking an exile to prove my love for The Chookpen forum. I aint a troll. I love this place, if it wasnt for here id be on Rleague Grandstand Forums or playing Tetris all day.

Im leaving for a day so the hate bandwagon against me wont end up on my threads to cause argyuments. Are you making any sacfrificuel sacrfices to show your luv 4 the Chookpen. Thought not. Farewell for a day!
              WTF??? Retarded right there ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Lol its so obvious that "ferret",kegs1 and lemon goat is the same person.

Comment

Interesting. I actually thought Kegs might be LG, myself.

Glad I'm not alone.
                  Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by A Scary Penguin View Post
                    I thought LU was bad, This place gets queerer by the minute. Whats with all the richards an here?

Comment

Here we go again!

Comment

Originally posted by A Scary Penguin View Post
                        And I thought you were Jason08.

Think I was wrong though.

Comment

He or she actually provides a little weird humour for me. Only coz its off season.
                          And what's with Daniel Tupou not re signing? What is that about?
                          Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Originally posted by John Corey View Post
                            He or she actually provides a little weird humour for me. Only coz its off season.
                            And what's with Daniel Tupou not re signing? What is that about?
                            He cant bear to read any more of Patchies homophobic posts on here so hes off.

Comment

SONNY BILL WILLIAMS will return to Japan on Tuesday with his Sydney Roosters contract yet to be registered by the NRL.

Despite lodging a $550,000 one-year ''vanilla'' contract with the NRL on November 19, Roosters officials are still waiting for the salary cap auditor Ian Schubert to approve the deal.

http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/lea...203-2ar7t.html

Comment

Working...
                              X