• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on titans!!!

Smash these sharkies titans!!

Originally posted by Luckyman333 View Post
    Smash these sharkies titans!!
    hahaha

Yeah I'm hoping they get pounded by 50+ points and we only lose by 10 points or something... then we might be clear of the spoon without having to win

Alternatively I'd much prefer that we simply won a game (maybe against the dogs?)

Comment

Originally posted by sirgamble View Post
      hahaha

Yeah I'm hoping they get pounded by 50+ points and we only lose by 10 points or something... then we might be clear of the spoon without having to win

Alternatively I'd much prefer that we simply won a game (maybe against the dogs?)
      Well same, I hope we win aswell, it seams like it's upset week (Knights, Warriors and broncos win) SO maybe so can we!

and TRY FOR TITANS!!!!

Comment

It is sad that this is what we hope for. I am in the same frame of mind though but it does not look like a huge win by the Titans at this stage

Comment

These reffs are cheating.

3 disallowed fair tries against the Tittmen.

pRicks team aint allowed to get the spoon.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Embarrassing refereeing...Ward must have loaded up on Easts for the spoon when we were at better odds - LOL @ Rogers not grounding the ball...did he not see his right hand plant the damn thing!?

Comment

..and now the Sharks score off an actual forward pass - these refs really are on either the margin or us for the spoon.

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post
                Embarrassing refereeing...Ward must have loaded up on Easts for the spoon when we were at better odds - LOL @ Rogers not grounding the ball...did he not see his right hand plant the damn thing!?

They ruled it a double movement, not a lost ball.

As for the sharkies, i think they deserve the spoon less.

They have for most season tried harder than us, even with the plethora of injuries. Also, their young players are leaps and bounds ahead of ours.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
                  ... As for the sharkies, i think they deserve the spoon less.

They have for most season tried harder than us, even with the plethora of injuries. Also, their young players are leaps and bounds ahead of ours.
                  I have to agree with BigMike on this issue - the Roosters, sad to say, deserve the spoon given the manner in which most of the team have played this year and how they have been coached. And if by getting the spoon we see massive changes for the better at the Roosters that set them on the path to redemption similar to Canterbury-Bankstown, then bring on the spoon.
                  "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Faaaaark those JuanFarkAlls.

Faaaaark pRickhead.

They deserve it as much as us.

Im sick to death of the media driven "but they try weally weally hard" agenda that surrounds that Faaaaarkwitt of a pissant club.

Theyve been as much of an embaressment as us this season, even more. A bloke taking Roids. Their CEO punching a female employee and harassing the woman. Turds shit. Seymoorepiss. pRickhead losing the WC and garbage with the Reff.

For all that they got NOTHING. We copped a 50K fine, for much less.

Nah I hope they get the spoon. I hate them almost as much as The Stains. The carrrrrrnts. Farrrrrkem.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
                      They ruled it a double movement, not a lost ball.

As for the sharkies, i think they deserve the spoon less.

theyve tried harder than us but we are a better team...we beat them twice. They deserve it more than us based only on the fact they are the worst team in the league
                      I support two NRL teams, the Roosters and whoevers playing Souths

Comment

i hate the titans
                        most boring team ever

Comment

Working...
                        X