Titans Crash the Jennings party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horrie Is God View Post
    RTS is a fullback who may one day end up at 5/8th..Jennings wins this centre battle on points..

Oldfield couldn't make a Manly backline in front of George Tafua..Jennings wins this centre battle by knock out in round 3..

Henry is dirt average..He struggled to stand out in the NSW Cup..Jennings wins this centre battle by knock out after 5 seconds of Round 1..

To have success in the NRL nowdays you need to have a strong squad..

But you also need superstar players..

Without them your side looks like the Roosters sides of '09 & '11..

We currently have a squad that looks pretty dangerous but average in finishing players..

With Jennings it looks lethal..
    Well done Horrie. Good post.

Comment

Titans have just signed Atkins. It is only a trial contract but i think its coz Jenko has said no to them they are making other plans....

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post

I know who I'd prefer - Jennings over BJ anyday.
        That is one way of looking at it!

Comment

Originally posted by dj_sta View Post
          Titans have just signed Atkins. It is only a trial contract but i think its coz Jenko has said no to them they are making other plans....
          BAHAHA, that reminds me of when we signed Brett Firman. How funny was it when Finhy came back after his injury and he even looked a better player than him.
          Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

so parra and stuart are throwing big money(700k per yea at greg bird at the tittens. so if they lose bird the titts will have enough cash to throw at jennings. if jennings go to the tittens he will learn how to get fat real quick if he hangs with idris
            1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Oldfield would of made the Manly team in front of Tafua, if the Manly selectors had any brains, thats why he is now with us, and prove to be a very good buy.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                so parra and stuart are throwing big money(700k per yea at greg bird at the tittens. so if they lose bird the titts will have enough cash to throw at jennings. if jennings go to the tittens he will learn how to get fat real quick if he hangs with idris
                for 2014

Comment

Bird will stay with us.

Comment

Bird re- signed for 5 years......That to me is an unbelievable contract..good luck to him
                    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

the titts need a face for the team. so they picked the long timer to replace prince...
                      1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                        Bird re- signed for 5 years......That to me is an unbelievable contract..good luck to him
                        That isn't the first ridiculous contract they have given out either. Zillman resigned for 5 years also.

I doubt they will be around as a club till then.
                        Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

Working...
                        X