summer photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TDK View Post
    They look fit and trim however my concern, I work with a few guys in Surry hills who a Souths supporters and on the way to a meeting near Souths leagues club, we dropped in and seen them train for 5 minutes or so and they look absolutely huge, I mean every player. Their backs and forwards are all over six foot plus and look big, our guys look trim and fit but I hope they haven't sacrificed some bulk. I know the Tigers, knights and Parramatta have decided to bulk up this season, I hope Trent has his finger on the pulse.
    You are suggesting you work with Souths supporters.....all credability lost there mate! All Souths fans are unemployed!

Don't loose too much sleep over this mate. Our blokes aren't midgets.
    Last edited by Thirteen; 01-10-2013, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Lane View Post
      Do you think they were given discounted or free speakers out of the deal?
      I heard a $ouffs player say they weren't given 'free' speakers, they were given four. he didnt 'fink' there was 'anyfink' wrong wiff the deal.
      Member 2008 - forever

Comment

Originally posted by hercule View Post
        I think that is Dean Blackman
        i dont think its dean because this guy has blue eyes and dean has brown

Comment

Originally posted by lolss View Post
          i dont think its dean because this guy has blue eyes and dean has brown
          You are a real details man....

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
            That's what I thought but Blackman doesn't have a tattoo from memory, unless it's recent ofcourse.
            110% it's Jack Bosden! His left arm is heavily tattooed. To further prove my point, rehab players usually do boxing & short exercise drills aside from the rest of the squad.

Comment

Bozza training this morning.

Bozza.JPG

Comment

Photo 13 is Jack Bosden

Comment

Didn't someone mention ( Maybe Gman) Blackman was released?

Comment

Originally posted by Horry View Post
                    Didn't someone mention ( Maybe Gman) Blackman was released?
                    Horry,

Apparently a few weeks before Xmas he spat the dummy, pissed off home (Qld) & hasn't been seen since at either Jets or Roosters trng. Not too sure what's going on??

Comment

Little sook!
                      Thanks Gman

Comment

Regarding Inglis selling speakers I just want to tell you guys that Kenwood sponsors them so it might be a promotion they're doing with lol@souffs, using a high profile player to sell Kenwood speakers

Comment

Originally posted by Lemon_Goat View Post
                          Regarding Inglis selling speakers I just want to tell you guys that Kenwood sponsors them so it might be a promotion they're doing with lol@souffs, using a high profile player to sell Kenwood speakers
                          Yep that would be it. I love your posts Lemon_Goat.

Comment

Originally posted by TDK View Post
                            They look fit and trim however my concern, I work with a few guys in Surry hills who a Souths supporters and on the way to a meeting near Souths leagues club, we dropped in and seen them train for 5 minutes or so and they look absolutely huge, I mean every player. Their backs and forwards are all over six foot plus and look big, our guys look trim and fit but I hope they haven't sacrificed some bulk. I know the Tigers, knights and Parramatta have decided to bulk up this season, I hope Trent has his finger on the pulse.
                            South Sydney will be 1 of the hardest teams this year if not the hardest. I think they will win the comp this year unfortunately.

They are massive & like you said, right across the park.

I would rather Souths win the comp then the Bulldogs though.

Comment

South Sydney will be 1 of the hardest teams this year if not the hardest. I think they will win the comp this year unfortunately.

Yeah I think like in 2010 with the dragons, this year it will be setup for Souffs to win, they have a huge member base and the NRL will do well out of playing up to them

Comment

If that happened then all my mates who go for souffs wouldn't let me hear the end of it. They won that one match against us last year and have been harping on about it till now. I hate souffs with a passion, even more than the bullscum and would hate for them to win anything next season especially the premiership but especially the ron coote cup.
                                Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

Working...
                                X