Boyd & Toddy drinking buddies?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyd & Toddy drinking buddies?????

Just saw Todd Carney posted a pic on twitter with him & Boyd Cordner drinking what looked like pints of Mojitos or something similar, didn't look pissed or anything but I wouldn't have even thought they'd be mates, why would our young, future club captain be associating with the drunkard, looks to be Coogee Bay Hotel too?? Seems a bit strange, that's all!

Todd Carney ‏@tcarney06

@boydcordner stop it pic.twitter.com/VxpZuZQP
    View photo

https://twitter.com/tcarney06/status/290009085405982722

Can picture Rothfields reply tomorrow...
    Drunken Rooster trying to lead reformed Sharks legend Todd Carney astray...

Comment

I know people that have spotted them drinking in Coogee a few times this summer.

But of course Toddy can do no wrong now he is playing for the Sharks.
      Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Mates is all ?
        So what.

Comment

Originally posted by spanner View Post
          Can picture Rothfields reply tomorrow...
          Drunken Rooster trying to lead reformed Sharks legend Todd Carney astray...
          Mate I wouldn't rule that out.

They will harp on about Cordner just being named as a vice captain etc.
          Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Gunn View Post
            Mates is all ?
            So what.
            Just seemed a strange association, pretty sure Boyd would've been playing U20's when Todd was at the club, so not sure they would've had much to do with each other then, maybe Boyd's trying to lure Toddy back?!?!
            Last edited by Big Arty; 01-12-2013, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Tod used to live behind the Coogee maybe he was home sick !

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                I know people that have spotted them drinking in Coogee a few times this summer.

But of course Toddy can do no wrong now he is playing for the Sharks.
                Yes he can. Won them nothing last year and went AWOL in origin.

Todd who?

Comment

I wouldn't say no to a fit Todd Carnage back at the club.

Comment

I hope that we get the old gang back together. We had a premiership in us when carney was here, and he comes off coontract next year in 2014. And now with SBW possibly playing on for another year, we'd have a killer team. We'd have to not sign Jennings though.
                    Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post
                      I wouldn't say no to a fit Todd Carnage back at the club.
                      I would....he's yesterday's man. He has been found to be a slightly above average player now that defences have worked out not to follow him when he starts drifting across field.

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                        I would....he's yesterday's man. He has been found to be a slightly above average player now that defences have worked out not to follow him when he starts drifting across field.
                        Agreed. A one hit wonder. Lets not go backwards.

Comment

Wonder if that is part of the detox all the lads are on.

Comment

Whilst I have no problem with the boys having down time (especially in the summer) however I question whether they need to flaunt the fact they are drinking on social media.
                            It's not a great look, and I don't think they gain anything from it.
                            My message to the boys would be, enjoy your down time, stay safe, don't do anything stupid an keep your activities to yourselves.

Comment

I just cant work out why some posters put Carney on the alcoholic.
                              An alcoholic could not & in the end would not want to play NRL.

Carney is doing the same things in life now that he has always done.

Getting caught out for stupid mistakes at a young age whilst on the drink doesn't make you an alcoholic.
                              Drinking is a culture of the game. These blokes bust their arses they are fit strong men 90% of the time for the other 10% they get on the drink & a miniority get caught for DUI, assault, urinating in public or fighting just like the rest of society.

Doesn't mean that is OK but fark up's happen in life.

Comment

Working...
                              X