Boyd & Toddy drinking buddies?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not even worth mentioning really.

Seriously, who wouldn't want to get on the piss with that drunken little bandit?

It would be one of the best nights of your life I reckon.

Boyd looks a bit shy with the ladies too, Toddy would be stuffing his leftover groupie pussy in the kids pocket!

Comment

Stalker seriously WTF~!! man

Give him a break FML your just as bad as the bad reporters from the Telecrap!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chicken Feet View Post
        Stalker seriously WTF~!! man

Give him a break FML your just as bad as the bad reporters from the Telecrap!!
        Hey Feet, he posted it on twitter, how the f@#% is that stalking, I posted it on here because I thought some people might be interested, I didn't accuse him of anything, it is the off season if you hadn't noticed, it's what you do in the off season!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Arty View Post
          Hey Feet, he posted it on twitter, how the f@#% is that stalking, I posted it on here because I thought some people might be interested, I didn't accuse him of anything, it is the off season if you hadn't noticed, it's what you do in the off season!
          No you dont Artie. You come on here under a new alias and accuse people of being stalkers!

Comment

Originally posted by filthyralph View Post
            No you dont Artie. You come on here under a new alias and accuse people of being stalkers!
            I miss Chicken Feet already!

Comment

Working...
            X