Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davos View Post
    Your absolutely right Gman.
    The question is why don't the Men in pink do anything about it .
    They see it happen obviously.
    Exactly Davos. Those pricks in pink hate us, simple as that. I concede our discipline has been poor over the past few years BUT on par with other teams. Them pricks were ready to pounce over trivial things. I'm hoping we've turned the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post
      Exactly Davos. Those pricks in pink hate us, simple as that. I concede our discipline has been poor over the past few years BUT on par with other teams. Them pricks were ready to pounce over trivial things. I'm hoping we've turned the corner.
      i think the refs hate towards us was alot to do with anastaastastaas attitude and agressive approaches he had toward them. always flapping his arms up in the air like a new bird tring to fly for the first time. winge winge winge

i think we will see a new beginning in the rugby league
      1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

I think we were our own worst enemy. Most ill disciplined team off field, most ill disciplined field on it. Yes refs make mistakes, but where there's smoke there's fire. It's obvious that JWH has a full page length on notes written on him that each ref reads though... But all those JWH type players (aggressive carnts) do. He is still maturing though.

Comment

We haven't had a season with a positive penalty record since SL happened.

IMO it's more SL/Gus/Politis thingy. Paying for our past, standing up for RL, unlike some clubs.

Hopefully with NewsRL era over, things begin to change.

Still if we play smart disciplined footy it won't matter.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Any ref will want to constantly penalise a team with Braif in it.
            Tigers problem now.....

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
              Any ref will want to constantly penalise a team with Braif in it.
              Tigers problem now.....
              Personally I think You're Off Ya Head.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook View Post
                "Along with the recruits, we've invested a lot behind the scenes as well in the day-to-day running of the club and the sports science and technology."

This is the part of that article that excites me. Robbo is a young coach who is embracing the sports science and technology aspects of preparing his players. This is something we have lacked for years. We had Smith and his sky crane, Freddie and his booze sessions, Anderson and his whatever. One of the reasons Hasler has been such a successful coach is he also embraces the science and technology aspects of preparing his players. The dogs used the 100K from their Minor Premiership last year to buy a hyperbolic chamber and they use GPS vests while training to track each players positional movement, how many K's they run etc.

It's one of the reasons I believe dinosaurs like Smith, Sheens and Bennett are being left behind in the coaching merry go round.

Chook.
                Chook, that's gold. And to think the other clubs waste their money on treating injuries in hired hyperbaric chambers. LMFAO
                Last edited by Waylander; 01-17-2013, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Yeah well Nick wants the fans to pay for it...lol I think they raised some money for new dumbells last year didnt they?
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                    Chook, that's gold. And to think the other clubs waste their money on treating injuries in hired hyperbaric chambers. LMFAO
                    LOL, I told you Des was innovative.

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by Madrooster View Post
                      I think we were our own worst enemy. Most ill disciplined team off field, most ill disciplined field on it. Yes refs make mistakes, but where there's smoke there's fire. It's obvious that JWH has a full page length on notes written on him that each ref reads though... But all those JWH type players (aggressive carnts) do. He is still maturing though.
                      Mad,

I'll repeat an example i made during the year regarding Jason Ryles.
                      I intentionally watched his every move in 2012 wearing the Storms jersey. It was apparent to me that the refs gave him a lot more
                      latitude compared to Jason's stints at previous clubs where his reputation with the refereeing officionados was love/hate.

I agree with proud and others about Banasta's demeanour towards ref's & how it always put us on the back foot.

Comment

reports out today suggest SBW is not joining the Roosters till the 18th of february, surely that must throw into doubt any involvement in the foundation cup which is only 5 days after he starts full time with us.

foxsports will be spewing after deciding to show the match live if SBW doesn't take the field.

Comment

His fights on the 8th of feb so why would it take 10days for him to join after that???

Comment

Originally posted by Roid Rage Rooster View Post
                            His fights on the 8th of feb so why would it take 10days for him to join after that???
                            I blame marketing, they are farking slow getting our memberships out, they need time to get his trackie and suit ready etc.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

I assume he wants his body to recover before he trains at Roosters.
                              He would not want to be the new guy and not be able to give his all.
                              Fair enough. We were aware of this when SBW signed so nothing has changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Roid Rage Rooster View Post
                                He's the fittest guy in the world, and the best player there's ever been, Surely 17 days is more than enough before the start of the season.......

Where's that sarcasm button again?

Comment

Working...
                                X