website hacked ?????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muffdaddy View Post
    50uff$ will be the new media and ARLC favourites this year, ala, Dragoons 2010.
    Unfortunately they will win the comp this year. I just hope we aren't in the GF against them as we would lose.
    Believe me, I don't want it to happen. I think we have got to win with $BW in our side this year as it might be the only year we have him, but I just reckon $ouffs will get ALL the calls.
    Completely disagree. Souths are no chance of a premiership this year. They don't even have a 5/8.

Comment

Unfortunately they will win the comp this year. I just hope we aren't in the GF against them as we would lose.
      Believe me, I don't want it to happen. I think we have got to win with $BW in our side this year as it might be the only year we have him, but I just reckon $ouffs will get ALL the calls.
      Ban this guy immediately!
      Originally posted by turk-283
      Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

Originally posted by kurtsherlock6 View Post
        Ban this guy immediately!
        Agree!!

Comment

if you have got muffin good to say, say muffin.

still laughing, soffs win gf.hahahahahah.

where do you do stand up i would love to check out your show
          1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyHarry View Post
            all the NRL club websites look the same anyway m- they must all have the same template - fill in gaps.
            Correct. It's a Sportal thing apparently, not a hack.The club has been in contact with the NRL and the little white vermin should be eradicated in the next couple of days.

Comment

Originally posted by Kangarooster View Post
              Correct. It's a Sportal thing apparently, not a hack.The club has been in contact with the NRL and the little white vermin should be eradicated in the next couple of days.
              just kick them out of the comp. thatl do
              1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                just kick them out of the comp. thatl do
                Wouldn't that be Farkin fantastic to see again. One of the proudest days of my life that day.

Comment

I must admit I thought they would have given the competition a better shake up than they did during the finals. If they couldn't handle the heat in the kitchen then, I really don't think they'll go any better this year.
                  "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                  Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Souths have a few serious injuries and appear to be short on props, I reckon they may struggle for depth up front, which will deny them a top four spot and possibly the eight.

Comment

Originally posted by TDK View Post
                      Souths have a few serious injuries and appear to be short on props, I reckon they may struggle for depth up front, which will deny them a top four spot and possibly the eight.
                      They won't miss Luke Burgess. If his name was Luke Smith he wouldn't be anywhere near the NRL.

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                        They won't miss Luke Burgess. If his name was Luke Smith he wouldn't be anywhere near the NRL.
                        Unless he's Cam Smiffs brother or another one of Bwian Smiffs sons HC.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Finally. The little white vermin have been eradicated from the home page and replaced by cocks.

Comment

how can people pre-determine what teams are going to win the comp?
                            saying' souths will be the new media darlings ala the dragons in 2010, and win the comp' is ridiculous.

Comment

website hacked

Yes ROOSTER POWER when we stand as one we win the bunnies have been removed from our web page.

Comment

Working...
                              X