Pearce close to new contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
    It would be nice if a players top priority was success at the Roosters. Anyway I expect like others he will be resigned before the season begins.
    I probably didn't say what I meant clearly, IMO the two go together, he kills it at the Roosters, wins a GF & gets picked for SOO & to tour with the Kangaroos, I'm sure that would be his dream year (stating the obvious, but there you go).

Comment

Love or hate this bloke
      Nothing can be gained by jumping into bed too early with him (so to speak)
      Throwing big money at a name which is yet to show hi worth is ridiculous as far as I'm concerned.
      Then again those support the retention of SKD.

Comment

Originally posted by Matty_C View Post
        Love or hate this bloke
        Nothing can be gained by jumping into bed too early with him (so to speak)
        Throwing big money at a name which is yet to show hi worth is ridiculous as far as I'm concerned.
        I think that skd was one of the form centres in 2010, he had players inside that gave him good ball, last year, enter anasta, so with an extra playmaker in Maloney I think skd will be back again this year.

Comment

I agree that signing him is top priority. For a 23yo he has so much experience and I honestly believe that he will take leaps and bounds in the coming seasons. Before season starts or later on, I'm not sure - both have their reasons...

Comment

The club have invested into his development for many years and I see no reason why the club should not persist. He should re-sign and see this next generation of Easts team through.

Last season we blooded plenty of young talent who will be so much better for the run and extra pre-season. This season we have added some great pieces to the side to surround Mitchell with so there is no excuse.

This is his team and if he improves that extra 20-30% in attack he can achieve his personal goals with this squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Henryj View Post
              The club have invested into his development for many years and I see no reason why the club should not persist. He should re-sign and see this next generation of Easts team through.

Last season we blooded plenty of young talent who will be so much better for the run and extra pre-season. This season we have added some great pieces to the side to surround Mitchell with so there is no excuse.

This is his team and if he improves that extra 20-30% in attack he can achieve his personal goals with this squad.
              Nicely said. You should post more often.

Comment

Originally posted by Matty_C View Post
                Personally i thought the retention of Symonds was a far bigger waste of money.

Comment

Working...
                X