We

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We

I look at the draw and notice a few things.
    1. We only have to play outside of New South wales twice. (round 2 vs Warriors at Eden Park and round 10 vs Cowboys at Dairy Farmers Stadium) We need to capitalise on the fact we dont have to travel much this year, we means we should be ready to recover and train as soon as possible after each game to ensure we have as much time preparing for our next game.
    2. We have a tough start to the season before our rep round bye. (rounds 1-6) We have Souths at home, the Warriors away, the Broncos at home, Parra at home, Canberra away and the Bulldogs at home. These are tough matches. We could find ourselves with 4 or 5 wins in those first six rounds, but there is just as much chance we find ourselves with only 1 or 2 wins (or worse) after those six rounds. this could make or break our season before we even reach the quarter mark.
    3. After round 10, not only do we play every game in NSW, we only have to leave Sydney twice. (round 17 vs Dragons and round 20 vs Knights) We need to capitalise on this and ensure we get as many wins as possible after round 10.
    4. We have 12 home games. This is the most weve had for as long as i can remember. we need to make the most of it!
    Last edited by kegs1; 02-02-2013, 05:37 PM. Reason: didnt finish

Relax mate take it one game at a time,after we smash those farking inbred houso carnnttts! you will be rushing out to throw a lazy hundred on us before the bookies slash our odds!

Comment

Originally posted by kegs1 View Post
      I look at the draw and notice a few things.
      1. We only have to play outside of New South wales twice. (round 2 vs Warriors at Eden Park and round 10 vs Cowboys at Dairy Farmers Stadium) We need to capitalise on the fact we dont have to travel much this year, we means we should be ready to recover and train as soon as possible after each game to ensure we have as much time preparing for our next game.
      2. We have a tough start to the season before our rep round bye. (rounds 1-6) We have Souths at home, the Warriors away, the Broncos at home, Parra at home, Canberra away and the Bulldogs at home. These are tough matches. We could find ourselves with 4 or 5 wins in those first six rounds, but there is just as much chance we find ourselves with only 1 or 2 wins (or worse) after those six rounds. this could make or break our season before we even reach the quarter mark.
      3. After round 10, not only do we play every game in NSW, we only have to leave Sydney twice. (round 17 vs Dragons and round 20 vs Knights) We need to capitalise on this and ensure we get as many wins as possible after round 10.
      4. We have 12 home games. This is the most weve had for as long as i can remember. we need to make the most of it!
      Nice work Kegs and agreed it isnt a bad draw. Lot of away games at the end and there's a reasonably hard turnaround from the 19th-21st of April stand alone weekend into the 25th Thursday Anzac Day game v Saints but it could have been a lot worse. Round 1 v the vermin is all I'm looking at right now. It has been a long long wait, not long to go thank fk, bring on the footy.

Comment

Where ya been kegsmeister?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
          Where ya been kegsmeister?
          LOL, he was on a self imposed 7 day ban.
          Originally posted by turk-283
          Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

I hadn't looked that closely at the draw but that's a good analysis Kegs. And I agree, with so many home games and the fact that we do not have to travel very much we should be in a position to capitalise on a favourable draw!

Comment

NO EXCUSES THIS YEAR EVER AGAIN! no darwin just paddington, much better a bit like the broncos draw every year except its not friday nights!

Comment

Working...
              X