Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im freakin pump!!!!! 2013 here we come!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ur right Waerea-Beast but also reminds how how freakish Mogas going to become,,
    He reminds me of a raging wild horse when he runs he has brilliant balance with his size speed and fend

Comment

mate i cant wait

Comment

Some material to help you relieve your pump.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eZsr7JSG7U

Comment

Originally posted by Roid Rage Rooster View Post
          Just a little taste of things to come

http://youtu.be/WMsLU42JNGg
          That..Is..Awesome..

Comment

Just a little taste of things to come

http://youtu.be/WMsLU42JNGg
            Is that ur vid mate?

Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump View Post
            No farken way.

I"M FREAKIN' PUMP!!!!!
            You are mate LOL

Originally posted by MattO*Luvs*Cocks View Post

Love that try especially the first one I wish we could play sharp and fast like that

WOW all u boys got pumped hmmmmm was it mickey?
            " A man can only walk as far as he can see"

Comment

Ur right Waerea-Beast but also reminds how how freakish Mogas going to become,,
              He reminds me of a raging wild horse when he runs he has brilliant balance with his size speed and fend
              What an absolute shame we probably won't get to see him this year alongside Jennings with SBW creating all the space in the world for them, and a five eighth who can actually hit his man with a selective pass. I expected his defensive attitude to be a lot better but no one can say he didn't do some very freakish things in attack. The way he runs that beautiful line in the Souths try and straightens up without giving the chasers an inch shows what a natural mover he is. Add that to the fact he's 108kg and still growing and you tell me who is going to stop that on a regular basis.

Comment

Originally posted by Yak View Post
                What an absolute shame we probably won't get to see him this year alongside Jennings with SBW creating all the space in the world for them, and a five eighth who can actually hit his man with a selective pass. I expected his defensive attitude to be a lot better but no one can say he didn't do some very freakish things in attack. The way he runs that beautiful line in the Souths try and straightens up without giving the chasers an inch shows what a natural mover he is. Add that to the fact he's 108kg and still growing and you tell me who is going to stop that on a regular basis.
                ha and some on here say he should go back to the jets along with RTS to improve lol
                " A man can only walk as far as he can see"

Comment

Originally posted by MattO*Luvs*Cocks View Post

That..too..is..Awesome..

That was like a trip down memory lane..

Comment

Originally posted by SConcierge View Post
                    ha and some on here say he should go back to the jets along with RTS to improve lol

The jets is for injured players who need a hit out and blokes down on a bit of form to get a bit of confidence back. NSW cup is not going to teach them anything. I cringe when I read that, what do you learn playing with and against a team half full of part time players

Comment

Originally posted by Rooboy View Post
                      The jets is for injured players who need a hit out and blokes down on a bit of form to get a bit of confidence back. NSW cup is not going to teach them anything. I cringe when I read that, what do you learn playing with and against a team half full of part time players
                      Toughness, attitude, how to take a setback, humility, working on flaws away from the exposure of 1sts, re-gaining fitness, re-gaining form, mental maturity, physical maturity and patience IMO are just some of the life skills it is/was possible to learn in the reserves.

In fact isn't "blokes down on a bit of form to get a bit of confidence back" technically teaching them something???

Shame more focus isn't put into the lower grades structures especially now the TV deal is done. IMO it detracts from the quality of the 1st grade product and RL overall not having a genuine reserves comp in sync with the NRL level.

All just my opinion of course.

Last edited by stsae; 02-06-2013, 12:20 AM.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

didnt junior and roger look great , nice touch putting molonry in there too!

Comment

Working...
                        X