This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Brain View Post
    My Dream 6 would be St ShiT .Souffs , Bullchocks , Melbourne again for the fun of it , Manly and the Thporoughbreds wanks.
    I just hope it's Souths, you can throw Cronulla in as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matty_C View Post
      Hammer, nail, head

Great post mate
      i think bennett and gould will regret their comments.they spoke too early.
      interestingly league has a history of turning on its own unlike yawnion which protects its own similar to the afl.
      as for match fixing - it likely the bigger problem than the drugs.sports science via supplements get released so fast these days that they are on the market for a short time then get banned until a replacement comes along which too then gets banned. its a never ending cycle of these over the counter supplements.the slotted advertising of betting odds during games does not to enhance the fix. that inglis try in the soo was just so suss.i recall the very next day in the telecrap headline story - online betting up to the minute with a photo of the origin game. uncanny.

Comment

• thanks matty c i still feel the pain of being at trhat gf knowing the fix was on when we went in ahead at half time!

Comment

• Originally posted by stephenj View Post
          thanks matty c i still feel the pain of being at trhat gf knowing the fix was on when we went in ahead at half time!
          Me too mate

Comment

Working...
          X