NP mate
    " A man can only walk as far as he can see"

Comment

Originally posted by Horry View Post
      Hoping they fix the audio though
      My first thoughts Horry..

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
        I'd rather the NYC was organised to finish just 10 minutes before the first grade game starts so we can just get on with the footy.
        I'm not interested in hearing all the old cliches that you know we will hear. There's nothing Brad Fittler, Ricko or any other Roosters legend can tell me in the lead up to a game that I won't already know.
        How did we get to this situation where it finished almost an hour before First Grade? It is totally ridiculous, it is almost as if they would prefer no one to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
          How did we get to this situation where it finished almost an hour before First Grade? It is totally ridiculous, it is almost as if they would prefer no one to see it.
          could have to do with the price of food and alcohol at the games....what else is there to do but eat and drink?

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
            I'd rather the NYC was organised to finish just 10 minutes before the first grade game starts so we can just get on with the footy.
            I'm not interested in hearing all the old cliches that you know we will hear. There's nothing Brad Fittler, Ricko or any other Roosters legend can tell me in the lead up to a game that I won't already know.
            Who cares what they are saying? I'm happy to see eye candy from my generation on the field. But yes, I get bored in between games too as I like to go for all the grades. In fact, sometimes I take my library book along.

Thank goodness our friend John is back from holidays and he's reopened the chicken shop. I was getting hungry plus I get my weekly Roosters gossip fix..between the 2 of us we've solved all the club's problems.. I told him you recommend the schnitzel too.
            "It's these little things, they can pull you under
            Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Some good thoughts from fellow posters
              1. Fix Audio and set to a volume so people can talk to friends etc
              2. Complete the 2nds match 10 mins early

3. Grease a piggy up for the kiddies to catch at half time (my all time favourite) or if you have to....make this new panel show a half time feature
              Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

how about pissing the U20s off altogether. (at least until they learn to tackle)

Bring back reserve grade and U23s, make the buggers work to try and get into first grade.

Comment

they need more contests thats fo sheezy, sprints, potato sack and egg n spoon races bring back the old skool , see who can shoot up calf blood and spray deer antler spray the fastest

Comment

I like to fill in the time before the games by getting nicely intoxicated in one of Surry Hills' lively establishments. Twenty minutes sat watching the screen is twenty minutes missed drinking proper beer out of a glass vessel.

Comment

Was thinking the exact same thing.
                      Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Tee:277059
                        how about pissing the U20s off altogether. (at least until they learn to tackle)

Bring back reserve grade and U23s, make the buggers work to try and get into first grade.
                        Sounds like man talk.

Comment

How about a game of Dear Hunter-stylee Russian Roulette between Nigel Gaffey and Robert Miles?
                          Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Tee View Post

Party pooper..I love it when the scores blow out. Nothing like going to a game, popping over to the chook pen to say hello to my friends and then finally making my way back to my seat only to find we've put 26 points on the opposition during the walk around the stadium..
                            "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                            Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
                              Party pooper..I love it when the scores blow out. Nothing like going to a game, popping over to the chook pen to say hello to my friends and then finally making my way back to my seat only to find we've put 26 points on the opposition during the walk around the stadium..
                              who is missing those goals?

Comment

The audio at home games is terrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X