X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moa sounding impressive

great article in the daily crap

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...-1226574512945

must say it sounds like he has something to prove and there is nothing better than a forward with a bit of mongrel in him. also hope he does help a few of the poly boys pull their heads in and train and play harder with more focus. would make us unstoppable if their work ethic goes beyond the 80 mins.

cant wait to see this big guy in action

good luck mo mo we are all behind you big fella

very inspirational for the polynesian boys....
    "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

He come on Fitzys endorsement

That is good enough for me

Comment

Good luck to the big man, haven't read anything on him but am looking forward to seeing him take the field.

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by pearcesworstnightmare View Post
          He come on Fitzys endorsement

That is good enough for me
          Absolutely. He is saying all the right things too.

If I remember rightly, the one year fpn showed consistency and effort, he credited fitzy for his guidance. If fitzy can get our poly players motivated on a consistent basis, he will be worth as much to the roosters off the field as he was when on field.

Comment

Anybody seen him play? During his Roosters TV interview he sounded pretty switched on. Meaning... he spoke proper English (not some badass w@nktsa BS) and made it clear he's here to prove himself.

Sounds like he has both mongrel and a good head.

Will Moa be starting? Seems like a waste if he's come all the way from England (and regular footy) to play for the Jets.

Comment

The Moa I hear of him, the Moa and Moa I am impressed !

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                Anybody seen him play? During his Roosters TV interview he sounded pretty switched on. Meaning... he spoke proper English (not some badass w@nktsa BS) and made it clear he's here to prove himself.

Sounds like he has both mongrel and a good head.

Will Moa be starting? Seems like a waste if he's come all the way from England (and regular footy) to play for the Jets.
                Doubt he'll be starting in front of JWH or MK and I'd imagine O'Donnell will be playing a bit of prop as well so Moa will have to nail it in the 2 trial games to be considered.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
                  The Moa I hear of him, the Moa and Moa I am impressed !
                  Brilliant!

Comment

Working...
                  X