Anthony Cherrington Released!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Cherrington Released!!

Cherrington has been released effective immediantly to join the Panthers!!!

Heard it here first !!

Old news but thanks anyways

Comment

Theres a whole thread to this. Heard it here 4th

Comment

Cherro to the Penny Panthers, I hope he has a GPS unit, he'll never find Penrith without one. Good luck hitting the surf as well, The Nepean River is looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by Fittler2004 View Post

Heard it here first !!
          Thanks scoop.....did you also hear that Elvis died?

Comment

Where's Arona by the way?

Comment

So we've release the only other ball-playing secondrowers in Taka and Cherro outside SBW. The club better hope SBW hangs around longer otherwise we will be up shitcreek without a paddle in terms of creativity up front.
              Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                when how. nooooooo
                1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook:278601

Heard it here first !!
                  What u talking about!!

There wasnt confitmation !!

Comment

FPN = creative forward if his switched on

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
                      So we've release the only other ball-playing secondrowers in Taka and Cherro outside SBW. The club better hope SBW hangs around longer otherwise we will be up shitcreek without a paddle in terms of creativity up front.
                      Here here Farian. Can't believe they'd keep Cherro all this time only to release him when he's finally got some footy under his belt and seems to be healthy and ready to go. I don't see how this was necessary unless we paid big overs for O'Donnell.

I think they're hoping Bosden has a big season. He's certainly a very capable offloader and can ball play before the line. Samisoni Langi is young but seems to be impressing. He can certainly ball play, haven't seen him offload much. I'm also expecting a big year from young Shaquille Blair in the 20s. Looks like he's seen a bit of Beetson footage the way he gets the ball away with so many blokes on him. Pretty gangly and looks painful to tackle. But from what i've seen of him his fitness lets him down. Hopefully Paul Green has made sure he's put in a big pre season to build up his engine.

The impact of losing Taka and Cherro will also depend on how FPN goes this year and how he's used. He has one of the most effective offloads in the game and if TR has taught him to pick his moments a bit better we can really take advantage of his offloading up the middle with such speed on the flanks now.

Comment

He can get a lift with Mose !

Comment

Heard it here first !!
                          What's your source, nothing is being reported anywhere, plenty of rumours that this is so, but where does this so called confirmation come from??

Comment

Originally posted by Yak View Post
                            Here here Farian. Can't believe they'd keep Cherro all this time only to release him when he's finally got some footy under his belt and seems to be healthy and ready to go. I don't see how this was necessary unless we paid big overs for O'Donnell.

I think they're hoping Bosden has a big season. He's certainly a very capable offloader and can ball play before the line. Samisoni Langi is young but seems to be impressing. He can certainly ball play, haven't seen him offload much. I'm also expecting a big year from young Shaquille Blair in the 20s. Looks like he's seen a bit of Beetson footage the way he gets the ball away with so many blokes on him. Pretty gangly and looks painful to tackle. But from what i've seen of him his fitness lets him down. Hopefully Paul Green has made sure he's put in a big pre season to build up his engine.

The impact of losing Taka and Cherro will also depend on how FPN goes this year and how he's used. He has one of the most effective offloads in the game and if TR has taught him to pick his moments a bit better we can really take advantage of his offloading up the middle with such speed on the flanks now.
                            Agreed with regard to Cherro. Disappointing.

As for FPN, his biggest problem is he makes his mind up that he is going to offload before the set of six even starts.

Last year he didn't want to take the impact, would get to the line, turn his back and look to offload, rather than trying to punch through and then get his arm free. He is no doubt capable, but christ he was frustrating to watch.

Evans has a good offload from what I have seen of him, for a prop that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
                              Anthony "Cherro" Cherrington had offered nothing for the club in 4 years and the outrage at his release has been bemusing. I had not seen one single person name him in their 17 for round one yet our club is now in significant danger without him. He will not be missed and the outrage at his release is similar to those people who were upset that Sam Perrett was let go mid-season.

Comment

Working...
                              X